hey do any of you guys remember that poster...

skibum55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can he play Linebacker, Corner and kick a 73 yard field goal into the wind as well? If not, then, yeah, he needs to go. There's too much talent floating around out there at the QB position to hold onto a guy that just can't perform.:fool::haha:

Just kidding, of course, I know your post was meant in the same way mine was.

I did just get into it with by brother-in-law about how Flacco would have shredded the Steelers D. Um, helloooooooo! Guess he already repressed the memory from a couple of weeks ago. He still puts the Ravens Super Bowl flag on his car and is a season ticket holder for the Orioles, so not much to say for him...

He has my condolences. :D

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DON'T bring him back... We really don't need two-bit asshats on this forum. Especially ones who choose not to let the facts get in the way of a good argument.

But yeah, I remember him. Rodgers had to win THIS year because it's technically his 6th year in the league and Favre won it in his 6th year. Never mind it's only his 3rd year as a starter..

And I love the "He only got us 3 points in the second half.." Tell that to James Jones and Jordy Nelson, who dropped TD passes.

And WTF is this "If they don't repeat next year, this means nothing," comment? Seriously? Winning the Super Bowl means nothing? LMAO! Idiots.

Members online