hey do any of you guys remember that poster...

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...the one that continuously said, Aaron Rodgers needs to win a superbowl in his first 6 seasons...do you guys remember that? and do you know why his "magic" number was 6...well where is that guy (poster) now? mods anyway you might be able to find that post somewhere and provide a link?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
realpackerbacker

Said he needed to win in his 6th season cuz Brett won in his 6th season

He is banned and has been..So I sent him an email to gloat :)

But his latest thing is that Rodgers cant win close games..Faulted him for only getting 3 points at the end of the SB

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
realpackerbacker

Said he needed to win in his 6th season cuz Brett won in his 6th season

He is banned and has been..So I sent him an email to gloat :)

But his latest thing is that Rodgers cant win close games..Faulted him for only getting 3 points at the end of the SB

Geez, is there no pleasing the guy? I mean, I'd imagine his history went like this.

*2008 season happens*

"Aaron Rodgers sucks, he's the second coming of Jeff George. In about 5 years, he'd be a Carolina Panther or something. If we had Favre, we'd be 15-1 and win the Super Bowl. We're never gonna have a winning season with Rodgers under center."

*2009 season happens, Packers go 11-5*

"Well, he's a good regular season quarterback, but he choked in the playoffs. Good luck winning a playoff game with a man who crumbles under pressure. Favre would've handled that game no problem. He'll never live up to Favre. No way, no how. He'd have to win the Super Bowl in his 6th year to be as good as Favre."

*2010 season happens, Packers win first playoff game*

"Um, Rodgers had his defense bail him out. He'll get crushed by the Falcons."

*Packers crush Falcons*

"Err... Falcons are overrated. He'll never get to the Super Bowl!"

*Packers beat Bears, go to the Super Bowl*

"Um, uh-- Let's see how Rodgers handles the pressure against a REAL defense!"

*Packers win the Super Bowl*

"He didn't win with enough points! Favre would've... wait, did Favre play this year?"

Geez, what an unpleasable fool.

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geez, is there no pleasing the guy? I mean, I'd imagine his history went like this.

*2008 season happens*

"Aaron Rodgers sucks, he's the second coming of Jeff George. In about 5 years, he'd be a Carolina Panther or something. If we had Favre, we'd be 15-1 and win the Super Bowl. We're never gonna have a winning season with Rodgers under center."

*2009 season happens, Packers go 11-5*

"Well, he's a good regular season quarterback, but he choked in the playoffs. Good luck winning a playoff game with a man who crumbles under pressure. Favre would've handled that game no problem. He'll never live up to Favre. No way, no how. He'd have to win the Super Bowl in his 6th year to be as good as Favre."

*2010 season happens, Packers win first playoff game*

"Um, Rodgers had his defense bail him out. He'll get crushed by the Falcons."

*Packers crush Falcons*

"Err... Falcons are overrated. He'll never get to the Super Bowl!"

*Packers beat Bears, go to the Super Bowl*

"Um, uh-- Let's see how Rodgers handles the pressure against a REAL defense!"

*Packers win the Super Bowl*

"He didn't win with enough points! Favre would've... wait, did Favre play this year?"

Geez, what an unpleasable fool.

good memory!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I did hear one comment

That unless they win next years SB, this year meant nothing

Not sure where it come from, got it in a pm

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When does being an idiot cross the line to being a moron? realpackerfan is a case study. And he really should change his moniker.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got into it with a lawyer the past two days from NE who groups Rodgers with Dilfer and Johnson since all three were SB winning QBs. He says he isnt ready to proclaim rodgers and wants to give it another 3 years. complete idiot.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I remember a Flacco troll, that kept saying that for all the hype of Rodgers was he wasn't as good as Flacco. Guy was pretty darn ignorant, and I would love to face him again because our biggest argument was give him time, and what happened? ARod is MVP of the Super Bowl. The one thing I liked about this troll is he didn't want to include Favre into anything.

And hey, the first thing I thought of when Rodgers was MVP was what unreal expectation is set for Rodgers that he is going to fulfill next year?

CarolinaPackerFan

Packers fan in Panthers country
Reaction score
There's always gonna be Rodgers haters just as there are people who say Montana was a system qb. In 2 years (after the 3 peat) people are still gonna hate on him and not like him.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
When does being an idiot cross the line to being a moron? realpackerfan is a case study. And he really should change his moniker.

wssp 1250 was talking about guys like that

Gary Elleron made it a point to say

They arent real fans

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers sucks.
We need a real QB who can do it all.
Throw it into the end zone and make the touch down himself.
Those dropped passes where all of A-Rod's fault.
A-Rod should have thrown them to himself.
And how dare he let himself get sacked!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers sucks.
psychosis [saɪˈkəʊsɪs]n pl -choses [-ˈkəʊsiːz] (Psychiatry) any form of severe mental disorder in which the individual's contact with reality becomes highly distorted

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers sucks.

Can he play Linebacker, Corner and kick a 73 yard field goal into the wind as well? If not, then, yeah, he needs to go. There's too much talent floating around out there at the QB position to hold onto a guy that just can't perform.:fool::haha:

Just kidding, of course, I know your post was meant in the same way mine was.

I did just get into it with by brother-in-law about how Flacco would have shredded the Steelers D. Um, helloooooooo! Guess he already repressed the memory from a couple of weeks ago. He still puts the Ravens Super Bowl flag on his car and is a season ticket holder for the Orioles, so not much to say for him...

Staff online

Latest posts