Here's the schedule!!!

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Without reading the first page, my initial thought as they announced it was ... niiicce. The Cows never come home.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone up for predicting which games we win/lose?

Minnesota Vikings - Definitely a W. 24-16

@ Detroit Lions - See above. :) 31-20

Dallas Cowboys - This one's tough... W, 28-26

@ Tampa Bay Buccaneers - We'll struggle in the heat/humidity, just an overall ugly game. L, 13-26

Atlanta Falcons - Yeah, sorry Atlanta. You suck. W, 35-9

@ Seattle Seahawks - Tough to call, if were a non-homer, I'd pick SEA. W, 19-16

Indianapolis Colts - Sorry guys. Unless Indy's O-line regresses, (which they very well could) L, 31-14

Sun., Oct. 26 Open Date - Everybody wins on a Week 8 Bye! Except for us fans...

@ Tennessee Titans - I know I'll be one of the few guys on here to say this, but we shouldn't win in Tennesee. They're damn good. L, 13-26

@ Minnesota Vikings - This one's easy. MM don't lose to guys wearing purple. W, 38-20

Chicago Bears - Even though MM's been dismal vs. Lovie, we got this. W, 21-13

@ New Orleans Saints - Naw'linns is gonna be good. This should be a tough roadie. L, 24-16

Carolina Panthers - Panthers suck. Again. W, 31-12

Houston Texans - Texans should be a rising team, and Mario will have another great year if healthy. That defense is gonna turn some heads this year. But they aint ready for the Tundra, baby!! W, 32-17

@ Jacksonville Jaguars - Good team. Jack Del Rio's a great guy and a good coach. L, 16-10

@ Chicago Bears - Recent history has me fearful of playing late in the year at Soldier Field. L, 28-17

Detroit Lions - What the heck. I'll throw the Lions a bone for the season finale. Just kidding. Sorry, Lions fans. W, 31-10

Being conservative, and as objective as I can.

10-6. that AFC South is a tough, tough draw. Good news is that our whole division faces those same teams, so we should win the division and make another playoff run.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SO let's see, this means I have tickets to the Cowboys game and the Bears game.... hmmmm HOW GOOD IS THAT!!!???

I am just stunned. Years ago I thought I heard that the Gold Package would never get the Bears game. Wow.
Looks like I will be taking a few extra days off work.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:
SO let's see, this means I have tickets to the Cowboys game and the Bears game.... hmmmm HOW GOOD IS THAT!!!???

I am just stunned. Years ago I thought I heard that the Gold Package would never get the Bears game. Wow.
Looks like I will be taking a few extra days off work.

Hush. Both of you are going to make me cry.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mon., Sept. 8 Minnesota Vikings (win 17-6)
Sun., Sept. 14 @ Detroit Lions (win 33-21)
Sun., Sept. 21 Dallas Cowboys (win 35-34)
Sun., Sept. 28 @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers(lose 24-21)
Sun., Oct. 5 Atlanta Falcons (win 28 - 6)
Sun., Oct. 12 @ Seattle Seahawks(lose 27-24)
Sun., Oct. 19 Indianapolis Colts(win 38-27)
Sun., Oct. 26 Open Date
Sun., Nov. 2 @ Tennessee Titans(lose 17-14)
Sun., Nov. 9 @ Minnesota Vikings(lose 24-23)
Sun., Nov. 16 Chicago Bears(win 33-9)
Mon., Nov. 24 @ New Orleans Saints(win 27-17)
Sun., Nov. 30 Carolina Panthers(win 28-10)
Sun., Dec. 7 Houston Texans(win 35-31)
Sun., Dec. 14 @ Jacksonville Jaguars(lose 21-20)
Mon., Dec. 22 @ Chicago Bears(win 33-19)
Sun., Dec. 28 Detroit Lions(win 34-12)

I am predicting 11-5 Noth Champions and a deep run in the play-offs.
If the breaks go our way a Superbowl appearance.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
W/Aaron I say 10-6

W/Favre I say 8-8

I am curious to what you see in the schedule that makes you predict that difference?

Is it the schedule or just that you believe that Rodgers gives us a better chance overall?

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cal2GreenBay said:
W/Aaron I say 10-6

W/Favre I say 8-8

I am curious to what you see in the schedule that makes you predict that difference?

Is it the schedule or just that you believe that Rodgers gives us a better chance overall?

The Dallas Game for one, and either the bears at home
or jacksonville. The other teams have less to prepare for
in Aaron and have no tape on him. He's honestly going to
creep up on people this year....BUT once they get tape on him
and gameplan for him..then he's in for it.

Favre doesn't play well against Dallas and the bears at home.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The first thing I thought was "McCarthy has to like that bye week" coming at week 8. That is the ideal bye week.

Oh, and 4 primetime games too!

first 2 games against Vikings and Lions? So.... 2-0 start? :)

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's really hard for me to make a prediction. On one hand, I see loses to the Colts, Jags, Cowboys and one to the Bears, but on the other hand it's hard for me to say that we'll only lose 4 games. We've seen one great outing for Rodgers, and it wasn't a whole game, so it's really hard for me to gauge. I think I might stay away from making a prediction this season. That way I can't be wrong! Haha!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Anyone up for predicting which games we win/lose?

Minnesota Vikings - Definitely a W. 24-16

@ Detroit Lions - See above. :) 31-20

Dallas Cowboys - This one's tough... W, 28-26

@ Tampa Bay Buccaneers - We'll struggle in the heat/humidity, just an overall ugly game. L, 13-26

Atlanta Falcons - Yeah, sorry Atlanta. You suck. W, 35-9

@ Seattle Seahawks - Tough to call, if were a non-homer, I'd pick SEA. W, 19-16

Indianapolis Colts - Sorry guys. Unless Indy's O-line regresses, (which they very well could) L, 31-14

Sun., Oct. 26 Open Date - Everybody wins on a Week 8 Bye! Except for us fans...

@ Tennessee Titans - I know I'll be one of the few guys on here to say this, but we shouldn't win in Tennesee. They're damn good. L, 13-26

@ Minnesota Vikings - This one's easy. MM don't lose to guys wearing purple. W, 38-20

Chicago Bears - Even though MM's been dismal vs. Lovie, we got this. W, 21-13

@ New Orleans Saints - Naw'linns is gonna be good. This should be a tough roadie. L, 24-16

Carolina Panthers - Panthers suck. Again. W, 31-12

Houston Texans - Texans should be a rising team, and Mario will have another great year if healthy. That defense is gonna turn some heads this year. But they aint ready for the Tundra, baby!! W, 32-17

@ Jacksonville Jaguars - Good team. Jack Del Rio's a great guy and a good coach. L, 16-10

@ Chicago Bears - Recent history has me fearful of playing late in the year at Soldier Field. L, 28-17

Detroit Lions - What the heck. I'll throw the Lions a bone for the season finale. Just kidding. Sorry, Lions fans. W, 31-10

Being conservative, and as objective as I can.

10-6. that AFC South is a tough, tough draw. Good news is that our whole division faces those same teams, so we should win the division and make another playoff run.

Excellent prediction. However, picking the Saints to be good happens all the time and almost every year, they let down their fans. Sure, every once in awhile, it happens and they're good.

10-6 is about right. I'd really like to see us sweep da Bears and beat the Cows, but I have a feeling we beat the Cows but split with da Bears (which is the same as what you said).

In the Playoffs, we win the WC game, lose the Divisional round.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so, family night is when?? last weekend in july?

Most likely the first Saturday before Week 1 of the pre-season. That puts it on the first Saturday of August, which is the 2nd.

Members online

Latest posts