Hello, new to this.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Hello everyone just an introduction, my name is Anthonyy. I've been a Packers fan for some time not although i am only 21 haa. Anyhow so far i think you are are wonderful true fans that know alot about the team and history as well. I hope to be able to share my knowledge while also learning from you guys. The threads are great hope to participate in more, well thanks again. :viksux::chisux::detsux: <- those are so cool ahah!

Edited thread: I just realized i misspelled the title and im thinkin i was suppose to use the "thread" logo on the icon instead of the one that says packers. Oops. Like i said im new to this lol. Sorry bout' that. I was gonna delete and redo but i didnt know how to so maybe someone can let me know for the future thanks.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
dont worry about the thread!!

We dont harrass people for spelling errors!

( see I have an error lol )

Invite your friends!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Welcome!

You won't get any beef about spelling errors or grammar unless you throw the first brick :p If its on the internet I just expect it to be readable.

Lkie If you keep the lsat and frist lteters in ecah wrod in oedrr, tehn poelpe are spusoped to be albe to raed it anwayy. Ya know?

OP
OP
Packman Chant

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Welcome!

You won't get any beef about spelling errors or grammar unless you throw the first brick :p If its on the internet I just expect it to be readable.

Lkie If you keep the lsat and frist lteters in ecah wrod in oedrr, tehn poelpe are spusoped to be albe to raed it anwayy. Ya know?

HAHAHA and i was actually able to read that! thanks! BTW i love your signiture picture, Al Harris is THE MAN!

Latest posts