1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello fellow packer lovers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bestpackerfan, Nov 22, 2009.

1. bestpackerfan

bestpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there. I'm a "newbie" on this forum but NOT a newbie to the packers. Been watching them since the Lombardi era. I watched Brett Favre in his first Green Bay game. I still think he's the best of the best under center. I love seeing what he's doing to the Favre "Nay Sayers." 21 TD throws and only 3 INT's. LOVE it.

I grew up in Milwaukee, actually Shorewood, WI. I' ve lived in St. Louis, Columbus, Ohio, Albuquerque and I now live in Oklahoma City area and can't get the signal for Direct TV. I hate not being able to watch the game. BUMMER !!!

I think Aaron Rodgers could some day be another Favre. After all he learned from Favre. Anyway, 30 - 24 win, I'll take it.

Anyway, Hi to all you like minded people. GO PACK ! :happy0005:

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    What's up man! Good to have you here! Hope you find it a good forum and post often!

3. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Hey welcome to the forum, Enjoy your stay and post often

4. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    Welcome to the forum!

5. ndandrea91

ndandrea91 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    me too man. I am a senior in high school and I have ben a fan since i was 6 years old. I am going to the game this weeekend