1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello fellow Cheeseheads!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by AZWHALES, Aug 11, 2010.

1. AZWHALES

AZWHALES Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I live in Arizona and do not have Direct Tv, is there a way to watch the games pre season and regular season on my computer? If so where do I go?

Thanks for any help.

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Hi! Welcome to the forum!

Yes, there is. Gamedays we have a "official gameday thread". I"ll be posting working links to watch games online. If it's required a software to watch it, I'll post a link to download it, too!

Hope that helps.

3. Rockdale St. Oldie

Rockdale St. Oldie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Join a fantasy football league and you can get catch up scores and other stats via watching your players get points. In fact you can watch all the games at once via keeping track of points. I think some leagues start with preseason right folks? Of course that depends if you have the right player via computer.

4. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    I am so excited about having Direct TV with the NFL Sunday Ticket Package.

There are some websites that pop up that play the game over the web but they can be flaky sometimes. Who is you cell phone provider because Verizon has NFL rights this year.

5. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    All BW3's(Buffalo Wild Wings) have Sunday ticket. All you gotta do is ask and they will put it on the smallest tv they have for you! :) Unless they are playing the cardinals!