Hawk on Patrick Show

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone know what was said? Can anyone find a transcript?

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I listned to it. It was mostly about the Ohio St.-Michigan game. He said him and Woodson(Michigan alum) have a bet. Th rest was about how he and Brady Quinn have talked about imporving. Thats it.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I listned to it. It was mostly about the Ohio St.-Michigan game. He said him and Woodson(Michigan alum) have a bet. Th rest was about how he and Brady Quinn have talked about imporving. Thats it.

And a little about how Favre is a prankster

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:

You can bet if Hawk doesn't have his pants tied up in pre-game Brett will sneak up behind him and hall them to his knees at least once before the season is over.

I went to the Atlanta game last year and when they were coming in after pre-game Brett was walking along tossing a ball up in the air and then WHAM! He nails Tausher in the butt with the ball and keeps walking like he had nothing to do with it.

Tauscher was looking around like "what the hell"? Brett just kept on going. I think T figured it out but it was pretty funny.

No doubt he is loose out there. Some of those guys are throwing up before the game. That ain't Brett that's for sure.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
Favreforever721 said:

You can bet if Hawk doesn't have his pants tied up in pre-game Brett will sneak up behind him and hall them to his knees at least once before the season is over.

I went to the Atlanta game last year and when they were coming in after pre-game Brett was walking along tossing a ball up in the air and then WHAM! He nails Tausher in the butt with the ball and keeps walking like he had nothing to do with it.

Tauscher was looking around like "what the hell"? Brett just kept on going. I think T figured it out but it was pretty funny.

No doubt he is loose out there. Some of those guys are throwing up before the game. That ain't Brett that's for sure.

I heard spitz is a puker. He also seems that way too when ya listen to him talk. Extremely anxious.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yah Spitz seems like a goofy funny guy, in a good way of course. His interviews are always humorous. I'd say he's a good guy to have in the dressing room.

Members online

Latest posts