1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hawk on Patrick Show

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Hammer, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Hammer

Hammer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's 3:38 Eastern right now. Hawk is up next on the Dan Patrick Show.

2. Cory

Cory Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone know what was said? Can anyone find a transcript?

3. Favreforever721

Favreforever721 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I listned to it. It was mostly about the Ohio St.-Michigan game. He said him and Woodson(Michigan alum) have a bet. Th rest was about how he and Brady Quinn have talked about imporving. Thats it.

4. Yared-Yam

Yared-Yam Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    And a little about how Favre is a prankster

5. warhawk

warhawk Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    You can bet if Hawk doesn't have his pants tied up in pre-game Brett will sneak up behind him and hall them to his knees at least once before the season is over.

I went to the Atlanta game last year and when they were coming in after pre-game Brett was walking along tossing a ball up in the air and then WHAM! He nails Tausher in the butt with the ball and keeps walking like he had nothing to do with it.

Tauscher was looking around like "what the hell"? Brett just kept on going. I think T figured it out but it was pretty funny.

No doubt he is loose out there. Some of those guys are throwing up before the game. That ain't Brett that's for sure.

6. Cory

Cory Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I heard spitz is a puker. He also seems that way too when ya listen to him talk. Extremely anxious.

7. Tiger

Tiger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    yah Spitz seems like a goofy funny guy, in a good way of course. His interviews are always humorous. I'd say he's a good guy to have in the dressing room.