Havel's Minicamp Observations

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's another decent write-up from PackersNews - a couple of days old, but ah - it's good!
Posted May 02, 2005
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Chris Havel
Minicamp proves we may worry too much

The Green Bay Packers

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember guys - IF any of you have preferred logins at Packer report, etc.. then push those articles over here... like I do for PackersNews -- Be nice to see some ontime JSonline stuff for a change!

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Remember guys - IF any of you have preferred logins at Packer report, etc.. then push those articles over here... like I do for PackersNews -- Be nice to see some ontime JSonline stuff for a change!

if i did i wouldn't think twice about it, but, no dice.

look how many free articles i post, i wouldn't hold out on the good stuff...

but yeah, Anybody with access to privaledged articles...post that stuff!!!

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
If the fifth-round pick has the mental toughness to play in the NFL, he could be a second-day steal. When Hawkins picked off a Craig Nall pass on a crossing route, the interception was impressive enough. But the acceleration and explosiveness he flashed while swooping in to make the play was considerable.

It

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Slick, the subscription costs about $35/year
I pay about that for PackersNews - but then I like Chris Havel & Co.

And even if we have Bart Starr - we'd still need a punter - a QB can never do it all!

C'mon people - let's get real here... what kind of Forum is this...?
Back to Earth-base ! Let's get grounded, not only in NFL football basics...

But - In Green Bay Packer Football, to boot!

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh - and one other thing - Slick, your sig automatically shows you admit to being immature!
Just thought you oughta know that! Step back as if you're someone else.. or have them look at it as if they know nothing about your prejudice against me, personally!
You "might" want to try another tact.. really!

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't mean to be no rude guy, but you two really should get off of eachother's back. Regardless of who is "starting" things whenever, I usually find you guys to post some of the better stuff in here, but the animosity is getting pretty old.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JD said:
I don't mean to be no rude guy, but you two really should get off of eachother's back. Regardless of who is "starting" things whenever, I usually find you guys to post some of the better stuff in here, but the animosity is getting pretty old.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

"but, but he started it!!"

these two might be able to act somewhat civil towards each other, but they will never be chummy...you can quote me on that one. some personalities just clash. it's the definition of butting heads, not that im calling em buttheads. can i get a rimshot for that one?

ba dum bum pshh...

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for that AG - funneeee stuff... especially since - I got three younger brothers!
Brings back quote a few memories... don't ya know!

Bretsky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good article

Will Bates' 'juice' squeeze potential out of defense?
Posted: May 5, 2005

Cliff Christl

Simply by being vocal, animated and enthusiastic, Jim Bates isn

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bring some juice, eh? If they can bring back the spirit of Ray Nitschke out there on ol' Lambeau.... I think we'll get the job done! Maybe, Fritz Shurmur will drop by and whisper a few niceties in their ears, as well. Talk about bringin' some juice... ol' Fritz knew how to do that.... fer sure!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Oh - and one other thing - Slick, your sig automatically shows you admit to being immature!

Oh and this proves you are not.

/sarcasm :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Slick, IPB get off each other's nuts. Any thread you two have a discussion in ends up with you two complaining at each other!

:eek:fftopic:

Members online

Latest posts