Harris

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harris is a boss and Tramon was playing decently against Brandon Marshall which shows his maturity as a corner and with the dreadinator out there its gonna make our defense a whoooole lot stronger now we'll have 3 fairly strong corners out there and clay will be back. So regardless where Harris plays i think he'll be a difference maker...Im so happy he's eligible again!!

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is me playing Dom Capers...

Harris covering Moss with a shadow over the top of him (Bigby, Smith, Peprah)

Tramon on Percy all game long (match speed with speed)

Let Woodson roam, keep Shiancoe locked down/Blitz the hell outta them

Get Claymaker in on every damn snap to drill Favre and rattle the **** outta him

This leaves Collins to float as well and pick off all the stupid throws Brett will make with our Blitz Schemes and Clay in his face every damn play... Im Finally excited for this matchup, lets ROLL!

Reaction score
I think Al Harris will make a great 3rd CB. Tramon willams has been very good for us. Much better than Woodson this year. Put Harris against the slower slot recievers and it will fit his game perfectly.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
YALL GOT ME HYPE! lol, but no really i didnt know Al could be coming back this week. I'm very excited, most definitely one of my fav. Packers, and im sure we have all missed em'. @ Mack 20, i think youd make a great Capers lol. Even if that didnt work you sure got me convinced it would ahah. This is gonna be a great week, and we are in Lambeau, if our crowd can get involved and go nuts OMG we are gonna be FINE! I say Favre throws 3 picks this game. Im just saying. :viksux:

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im a huge pack fan living in bear country......:chisux:
Me too...I live just outside of Rockford, & I'm fairly new here.

I think the fact that we're getting a couple of hitters back on the field, will be inspiration enough to carry us over the top in this game, regardless of how much they play.

I doubt that neither Harris or Bigby will get any more that 25-30 plays, but their mere presence will lift the entire team...give the players some "GOOD NEWS", as opposed the devastating injuries they have had week after week.

I also think Williams has played very well, so adding Harris to the rotation will definitely help.

Members online

Latest posts