Harris

Jesuswasafullback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all im new to this board im a huge pack fan living in bear country......:chisux: but if harris does play this weekend you think he can make difference???

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Firstly a big welcome to you! To me Harris always makes a difference. His very presence on the field will make a difference regardless of how many big plays he makes. They might start him in #3 as he has been inactive for so long, they might want to make sure he has his game on and is up to speed. Also don't want further injuries!

OP
OP
J

Jesuswasafullback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea....chucky and harris together minus penalties cant be stopped plus they both know farve so this could be interesting if we can get a solid pass rush

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is Al going to be back this weekend? The Packers D really creamed me last week LOL

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hes back practicing this week. . Along with Bigby and Starks... Hopefully all three are active for sunday and we can see what Starks can do, but Starks hasnt played in a game in about 2 years, so I would bet he's inactive. Our best shot would be Harris playing Sunday... We should know more after the press conference that will hopefully come after practice tomorrow. MM said he needed to see where they were all at when they got back onto the field.

Majik

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope they're ready to go. Even if they don't start, they need to be on the field.

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. One would figure after sitting out a long period of time, they wouldnt be able to physically handle a complete NFL game yet, but getting them in about 25-30 plays could be very very helpful to our defense.. I'd look to see Al come in during nickel and dime situations.. Im still not certain he will even overtake Williams as our #2 corner. He's been playin very good for us!

danielchile

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really don't know what to expect of Al Harris. I know you guys love him and stuff, but I will always remember him being torched all night long by Plaxico Burress on that NFCCG, and when he wasn't torched, he was committing penalties.

Woodson + Tramon are a good tandem. Harris will improve our nickel and sub-packages only.

What I'm looking forward is to watch Bigby back on. Hope he doesn't screw up.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What i think they should do is once harris is back, have him and tramon on the outside, and let woodson roam/play the slot guy, that is what he did last year with so much effectiveness.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh my, if we get ALL these guys back at once!!! I bet Favre is hearing about this and is already pre-planning what body part is going to be hurting and who he is gonna blame for this one.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
My guess it will be a groin injury from practice! lol...

This family is all jacked up that Harris and Matthews should be back!! woot woot!

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh my, if we get ALL these guys back at once!!! I bet Favre is hearing about this and is already pre-planning what body part is going to be hurting and who he is gonna blame for this one.
well i can tell you that its going to be his pelvis from being sat down all night:viksux:

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
What i think they should do is once harris is back, have him and tramon on the outside, and let woodson roam/play the slot guy, that is what he did last year with so much effectiveness.
I like this. We can get Woodson in on some more blitz packages. Favre is gonna be seeing stars with Woodson and Matthews back.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still want him to use the Yips as an excuse just once, that would crack me up.

I think fear of Harris and Matthews will be enough to make him want to hide under his bed. "Mommy I hate football!"

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I really don't know what to expect of Al Harris. I know you guys love him and stuff, but I will always remember him being torched all night long by Plaxico Burress on that NFCCG, and when he wasn't torched, he was committing penalties.

sooooo.... Woodson this year then?

Members online

Latest posts