1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hardest game left on the schedule?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Pat4DaPack, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    Which game could potentially ruin perfection?

2. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,075
    The next one on the schedule....... As long as they remain completely focused on the week at hand they will be in a good position. Only when they look past the next game on the schedule to one further down the road will there be trouble.

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
    I thought the Lions game was going to be a loss....But they handled them pretty good...We lucked out with some injuries they had and Stafford had that broken finger..

@Giants---depends on what Giants team shows up...Could be a blow out or Giants will win...Their DL is on par with the Lions D-L, and we handled Lions pretty easy

Home vs Raiders---This should be a win

@ KC---Should be a win as well...Might see Orton??

Home vs Bears----Handle their running game, we win...Might not need a win anyways

Home vs Lions----Probably not needed for anything..Will they rest the starters?

I actually dont care about 16-0 if we have hfa locked up..

4. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    :confused:

Normally I'd say the Bears but.......... ???

5. PackersDraft

PackersDraft Draftnik

Ratings:
    +47
    The next one is obviously going to be a tough game. But other than that I see the one against the Raiders as a potential trap game. The last game of the season against the Lions is going to be tough with their players coming back from injury. The question is if we are going to rest our starters at the end of the season or not. To be honest, I hope we don't.

6. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +473
    Giants or the Bears....depending a little bit on when Cutler comes back.

7. KilrB

KilrB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +99
    The situation is becoming more and more exciting!

The Lions in 1962 beat the Packers perfect season, but they still went on to win the championship!

The Giants nearly beat the Patriots in the regular season and then beat them in the Super Bowl which is this day the single largest LOL I can think of!

The Bears nearly went perfect in 85 getting beat by the Dolphins.

If it werent enough motivation for any team to try and knock of the undefeated champs, playing these 3 teams going forward will be challenging!

The great part is the Packers seem to be feeding off it. I hope M3 can keep that fire burning in this team all the way to the "GREATEST TEAM EVER!" Repeat!

8. gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89 Bleeding Green and Gold

Ratings:
    +192
    The packers themselves are the hardest team if they don't beat themselves 19-0 write that down

• Like Like x 1
  9. Vrill

Vrill Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +828
    That Raiders game for whatever reason bothers me. I dunno why. They are probably the most physical team in the league from top to bottom.

10. Loran

Loran Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    Giants.

11. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    I think the Chiefs are going to spoil it for us. Something just gives me a really bad feeling about them. They suck but they've had a history of beating us.

12. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +473
    What I'm liking here is that nobody but a couple people (Including me) seems to mention the Bears.

13. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    After yesterday I feel confident 19-0,if we don't have A-Rod and company I could see a loss but d-line played a good game.turn overs and I think they can do against the g-men,every one thought big loss with lions their d-line would get to A-Rod it didn't first half may have been slow but he showed them in the 2nd half and if I'm not mistaken he didn't get sacked or pushed around like a rag doll,I stand firm 19-0.

• Like Like x 2
  14. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +1,232
    The Super Bowl will probably be the toughest game remaining on our schedule. :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,802
    I was gonna post something similar.
    Either the Big Game or a playoff on the way there.

• Like Like x 1
  16. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +1,232
    Beat ya to it!
    Beat ya to it!

I will focus on the witty responses while you fend off the loser trolls, ok? On 3.

17. Southpaw

Southpaw Endorphin Junkie

Ratings:
    +422
    It's more than likely going to be our next game vs. the Giants. I don't see Cutler being ready when we play the Bears.