Hardest game left on the schedule?

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The next one on the schedule....... As long as they remain completely focused on the week at hand they will be in a good position. Only when they look past the next game on the schedule to one further down the road will there be trouble.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I thought the Lions game was going to be a loss....But they handled them pretty good...We lucked out with some injuries they had and Stafford had that broken finger..

@Giants---depends on what Giants team shows up...Could be a blow out or Giants will win...Their DL is on par with the Lions D-L, and we handled Lions pretty easy

Home vs Raiders---This should be a win

@ KC---Should be a win as well...Might see Orton??

Home vs Bears----Handle their running game, we win...Might not need a win anyways

Home vs Lions----Probably not needed for anything..Will they rest the starters?

I actually dont care about 16-0 if we have hfa locked up..

PackersDraft

Draftnik
Reaction score
The next one is obviously going to be a tough game. But other than that I see the one against the Raiders as a potential trap game. The last game of the season against the Lions is going to be tough with their players coming back from injury. The question is if we are going to rest our starters at the end of the season or not. To be honest, I hope we don't.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The situation is becoming more and more exciting!

The Lions in 1962 beat the Packers perfect season, but they still went on to win the championship!

The Giants nearly beat the Patriots in the regular season and then beat them in the Super Bowl which is this day the single largest LOL I can think of!

The Bears nearly went perfect in 85 getting beat by the Dolphins.

If it werent enough motivation for any team to try and knock of the undefeated champs, playing these 3 teams going forward will be challenging!

The great part is the Packers seem to be feeding off it. I hope M3 can keep that fire burning in this team all the way to the "GREATEST TEAM EVER!" Repeat!

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That Raiders game for whatever reason bothers me. I dunno why. They are probably the most physical team in the league from top to bottom.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I think the Chiefs are going to spoil it for us. Something just gives me a really bad feeling about them. They suck but they've had a history of beating us.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After yesterday I feel confident 19-0,if we don't have A-Rod and company I could see a loss but d-line played a good game.turn overs and I think they can do against the g-men,every one thought big loss with lions their d-line would get to A-Rod it didn't first half may have been slow but he showed them in the 2nd half and if I'm not mistaken he didn't get sacked or pushed around like a rag doll,I stand firm 19-0.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
It's more than likely going to be our next game vs. the Giants. I don't see Cutler being ready when we play the Bears.

Members online

Latest posts