Hamstrings in Green Bay

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nobody knows all the effects of the "nutritional" substances the players are taking--legal or otherwise. But I suspect they have something to do with the triceps, biceps, pectoral, quad, hamstring, inguinal, abdominal, etc pulls on every team. It seems players have become stronger than their soft tissues can accept. JMO.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nobody knows all the effects of the "nutritional" substances the players are taking--legal or otherwise. But I suspect they have something to do with the triceps, biceps, pectoral, quad, hamstring, inguinal, abdominal, etc pulls on every team. It seems players have become stronger than their soft tissues can accept. JMO.
PEDS absolutely do. Every time I see pec or patellar tendon tears i immediately think PEDs. But overuse or repetitive use of joints couple with muscle imbalance can create the same situation.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
What do you think?
He is doing the same things. Defenses adjusted, different players. Not the same results. You just said things would be the same if he didn't change. So tell me how things changed by doing the same things. By the way, it's rhetorical. I just don't agree with the quote you used.

Sky King

Reaction score
He is doing the same things. Defenses adjusted, different players. Not the same results. You just said things would be the same if he didn't change. So tell me how things changed by doing the same things. By the way, it's rhetorical. I just don't agree with the quote you used.
The quote was meant to be satirical. Sorry, but as subtle as it was I thought most folks would pick-up on that based upon my previous post. Next time I'll add the :coffee:.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets not forget to add Fackrell to the list of hamstring injuries. A hammy pull is also what had this Dorelant cat on IR as well. Hopefully MM and the medical staff get their heads out of the sand and shitcan lovat. It is 100 percent his job to get these bodies prepared to play and the absurd rash of muscle pulls shows that he is NOT doing that part of his job.

Reaction score
I'd just like to say I thought Clay's spirited comment today that "it's time to get going" seemed a little unusual :tdown: