Gregory or Ray?

bubba

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why would any team take this dumpster fire in the 1st round.He is red flag city. He cant defend the run. Watch the Badger game. They ran at him constantly for a total of what? 400 yards rushing. If I were a GM I would not take this guy in the 7th round. Can you say Dion Jordan times 2. He has BUST tattoed on his forehead.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Can't defend the run"? You better go back and check the tape, and not just the height and weight. Situational player year 1; full time player year 2. Many elite edge rushers have done just that. Take Aldon Smith, for example. Please feel free to predict when Peppers will hit the wall.

McCarthy has already stated on a couple of occasions he plans to use Matthews in the middle again this season. I don't think many are aware that was primarily in nickel last season. That alignment puts "edge rusher" squarely in the needs list. Perry and Neal are merely serviceable; both might be gone along with Peppers by 2016.

Datone Jones is a situational player because, quite frankly, he's not all that talented or not sufficiently aggressive, take your pick. I though Thompson reached for length (pun intended) with Jones, nor was I keen on the Perry pick.

Why would Thompson need to trade up for an ILB? Since this is a rather peculiar opinion, since it should not be necessary step, you must have a specific name in mind.

No you go look at the tape .. In fact watch the segment with Gruden and Mel kiper and get back to me ...I'll wait.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only thing that makes TT fall short of being in the same mentions as Belichick as far as the front office is taking a character issue guy/s and hitting the jackpot repeatedly. If Gregory continues to fall, say 4th Round or later I say go for it, pay him chump change and make him earn his place in the NFL. We could have a budding Pro Bowler opposite Peppers for years to come. TT and Packers faithful have been wanting a premier edge rushing duo since Gbaja-Biamila/Kampman.

Latest posts