Greg Jennings: This is your time

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anybody else notice that Greg Jennings seemed to have that old spring in his step again on Sunday in San Francisco? He didn't put up any big numbers, but he seemed to be changing direction better and playing with more confidence. I think he is finally putting that ankle injury behind him and is ready to finish the season strong. And the Detroit Lions in Lambeau Field are just what the doctor ordered. Jennings had a great game against them early in the season, and I think he'll have another big game on Sunday. The Lions can double and triple-cover Donald Driver at their own peril. Jennings will be back!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and his awareness is at a high, with his pointing for favre to throw to martin.

"Hey, 4, Throw to that open guy!!"

OP
OP
G

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and his awareness is at a high, with his pointing for favre to throw to martin.

"Hey, 4, Throw to that open guy!!"

Yeah, that was schoolyard football at its finest. How fitting that Brett Favre happened to be the QB. I wish Jennings' antics had been captured on camera. Maybe they were. I didn't have my VCR running, unfortunately.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Yeah, that was schoolyard football at its finest. How fitting that Brett Favre happened to be the QB. I wish Jennings' antics had been captured on camera. Maybe they were. I didn't have my VCR running, unfortunately.

You can see Jennings' arms up while the ball is in the air. It kinda looked like he was calling for the ball, but maybe he was giving the TD sign.

Members online

Latest posts