Greg Jennings Breaking Ankles!!

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else still totally blown away by that move for the TD?! wow!!!

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought he had a good game, but according to the hype this is what we should get every game!

Frankly I am disappointed in Jennings. I expect a whole lot more from him. He is not the game changer the announcers try to play him to be.

Now Percy Harvin.... He is!

TT needs to address this. We need a guy who can change the game any time he touches the ball. I love Jennings! He is a Packer type player! But he is not the game changer people play him to be.

I beg you to persuade me from this conclusion!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought he had a good game, but according to the hype this is what we should get every game!

Frankly I am disappointed in Jennings. I expect a whole lot more from him. He is not the game changer the announcers try to play him to be.

Now Percy Harvin.... He is!

TT needs to address this. We need a guy who can change the game any time he touches the ball. I love Jennings! He is a Packer type player! But he is not the game changer people play him to be.

I beg you to persuade me from this conclusion!
he was murdering the rookie CB. And he had the game winning TD.

Jennings is one of the best route runners in the league, he's just so fluid. But his routes take time. He's not big, and he's not a gritter. With the OL pass blocking well, Jennings will shine.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he was murdering the rookie CB. And he had the game winning TD.

Jennings is one of the best route runners in the league, he's just so fluid. But his routes take time. He's not big, and he's not a gritter. With the OL pass blocking well, Jennings will shine.

I agree, this is why I love him.

I do think he will continue to be a better than average WR.

What I am saying is that when announcers in general talk about Jennings is that he is this monster force that has to be controlled!

I love the guy! My youngest daughter and I met him his rookie year and got his autograph. I honestly think is I would invite him over for supper in a fluke meeting on the street he and his family would come.

But, just think if we had someone like Harvin, Cribbs or even a player of 1 dimensional talent of speed like Hester or Knox.

Just look at tonights game. Two times when we had WR out in the flat running they got caught from behind where if they had speed would have been a TD. How many times so far this season?

We need a game changer!

Members online

Latest posts