1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings from Packer Country!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mr. StyleZ, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    I'm from Horicon, Wisconsin, a little town about 90 miles south of Green Bay. Haven't been lurking too much, but for what is going to be a long offseason, I feel the need to share my everlasting LOVE for the Packers with my family (you guys).

Without bias, I truly believe the Packers have the best fan base in the NFL, not to mention the greatest stadium atmosphere of all 32 teams. Teams that create these corporate palaces like Jerry's world, make me despise them intensely.

Like many Packer Backers, I wasn't truly baptized til my dad first took me to Lambeau over 15 years ago (I'm 25), and have bled Green and Gold ever since. I hope to meet some great people here, and this season I am hoping I can get out and follow the team to places like Chicago, Minnesota, Detroit, and NY. (I am hoping to especially go to the Away Bears and Jets games). GO PACK GO!!!!!!! PS... Why don't my paragraphs come out?

Everything just seems to keep going together rather than in the nice little paragraphs I had. And the smiley's don't work =/:happy0005:

2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    How about that?

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay and post often, You can check what smiley's we have because they are all below the box where you post :D

Hope that helps

3. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    Welcome to the forum.

Send me a PM if you are having problems with smiley's. I will look at that ASAP and figure it out. However, it appears that their is one of our smiley's in your post.

4. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    Thanks.

Yea I think GBP or someone else fixed it lol.

5. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Can you get them to work?

If not PM Rob I just edited your post and put 1 on the end lol :D