Greetings from Packer Country!

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm from Horicon, Wisconsin, a little town about 90 miles south of Green Bay. Haven't been lurking too much, but for what is going to be a long offseason, I feel the need to share my everlasting LOVE for the Packers with my family (you guys).

Without bias, I truly believe the Packers have the best fan base in the NFL, not to mention the greatest stadium atmosphere of all 32 teams. Teams that create these corporate palaces like Jerry's world, make me despise them intensely.

Like many Packer Backers, I wasn't truly baptized til my dad first took me to Lambeau over 15 years ago (I'm 25), and have bled Green and Gold ever since. I hope to meet some great people here, and this season I am hoping I can get out and follow the team to places like Chicago, Minnesota, Detroit, and NY. (I am hoping to especially go to the Away Bears and Jets games). GO PACK GO!!!!!!! PS... Why don't my paragraphs come out?

Everything just seems to keep going together rather than in the nice little paragraphs I had. And the smiley's don't work =/:happy0005:

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Send me a PM if you are having problems with smiley's. I will look at that ASAP and figure it out. However, it appears that their is one of our smiley's in your post.