Greetings from Ca Pack fan and foodie

Chris Cognac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey all, my name is Chris Cognac and I have been a Packer fan since I was 5 and my grandpa gave me a Packer helmet cause he liked Bart Starr so much....I am 42 now and have made the trek to Lambeau 3 times and making my 4th trip oct 17 along with 11 other California and Miami friends...

I love Green Bay, the people and the food. I am a big foodie and used to host a show on the food network called the Hungry Detective if you have ever seen it....

Can't wait to eat a butter burger on my trip....

Cheers Chris

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dang, you hosted a show! Must of been a great experience.

Welcome to the forums, and may you have a great time watching the Pack win!

Eis Bowl

Touchdown Artist
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a great time at the game. I was between going to that one and Detroit on the 3rd.

OP
OP
C

Chris Cognac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I pasted my food network sho bio below and a fun youtube video that I made when I was trying to get them to let me do a tailgating show back in 08....

What the tailgate action for the dolphin game? My whole group coming are foodies...we are stoked for curds and butter burgers....and prime quarter...I have a bunch more lambeau and food vids under on YouTube...

Hope to meet up with some folks when we are there...

Ok it says I can't post a link...oh well if you go to foodnetwork.com you can look for hungry detective or me chris cognac and see my bio...I tried posting some lambeau YouTube stuff as well but it won't let me...it's under ccognac on YouTube if you want to check them out...

Chris