1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings from Ca Pack fan and foodie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Chris Cognac, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Chris Cognac

Chris Cognac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    hey all, my name is Chris Cognac and I have been a Packer fan since I was 5 and my grandpa gave me a Packer helmet cause he liked Bart Starr so much....I am 42 now and have made the trek to Lambeau 3 times and making my 4th trip oct 17 along with 11 other California and Miami friends...

I love Green Bay, the people and the food. I am a big foodie and used to host a show on the food network called the Hungry Detective if you have ever seen it....

Can't wait to eat a butter burger on my trip....

Cheers Chris

2. Emperor_Xyn

Emperor_Xyn Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Dang, you hosted a show! Must of been a great experience.

Welcome to the forums, and may you have a great time watching the Pack win!

3. Eis Bowl

Eis Bowl Touchdown Artist

Ratings:
    +18
    Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a great time at the game. I was between going to that one and Detroit on the 3rd.

4. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Hello Chris! Welcome to the forum! No I do not know the show, any link to an episode?

5. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Welcome to the forum, Enjoy your stay and post often :)

6. Chris Cognac

Chris Cognac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I pasted my food network sho bio below and a fun youtube video that I made when I was trying to get them to let me do a tailgating show back in 08....

What the tailgate action for the dolphin game? My whole group coming are foodies...we are stoked for curds and butter burgers....and prime quarter...I have a bunch more lambeau and food vids under on YouTube...

Hope to meet up with some folks when we are there...

Ok it says I can't post a link...oh well if you go to foodnetwork.com you can look for hungry detective or me chris cognac and see my bio...I tried posting some lambeau YouTube stuff as well but it won't let me...it's under ccognac on YouTube if you want to check them out...

Chris