Greetings from Greenville SC

Jason Edens

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello all. I just found this forum and am looking forward to being a part of the community. I have been a Packers fan since 1989. My favorite QB of all time is Brett Favre. My favorite end ever is Reggie White. The Packers are my favorite sports organization in the world. I really love the history of the organization, and that the team is owned by the fans. The Green Bay Packers are the only not-for-profit, major professional team in the United States. Set in a small city that normally would never draw the interest of an NFL organization.

Reaction score
:tup::tup:
Hello all. I just found this forum and am looking forward to being a part of the community. I have been a Packers fan since 1989. My favorite QB of all time is Brett Favre. My favorite end ever is Reggie White. The Packers are my favorite sports organization in the world. I really love the history of the organization, and that the team is owned by the fans. The Green Bay Packers are the only not-for-profit, major professional team in the United States. Set in a small city that normally would never draw the interest of an NFL organization.
Welcome aboard
You’re not too far from my old stomping grounds of Asheville to do the Biltmore and occasionally get up in the mountains north to Maggie Valley. Beautiful country. :tup:

OP
OP
J

Jason Edens

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:tup::tup:
Welcome aboard
You’re not too far from my old stomping grounds of Asheville to do the Biltmore and occasionally get up in the mountains north to Maggie Valley. Beautiful country. :tup:

The Biltmore is beautiful and Ashville has really grown the past 10 years. I used to go up to Harrah's Cherokee a lot. Definitely beautiful land.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Welcome Jason. Good to have you here. Hey one thing tho... Never mistake the Packers for a "not for profit". I swear those guys print their own money.

Members online

Latest posts