Greenbay fans and Brett Favre

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanMcDougall

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ive been a Packer Fan for a while, and I started when I was a kid, when Favre was still the QB and in his prime. I still have respect for Favre even though he betrayed Greenbay. I tried to hate him but I can't...and now that Rodgers has taken over successfully I sort of forgave and forgot... Anyway I heard in Greenbay the fans really hate him, I heard something about burning Farve Jerseys. Don't know if it a rumor or not. I know this subject has probably been discussed to death but I was just curious how others feel about him now that the smoke has cleared so to speak, now that Rodgers is the Q.B....Have any fans forgave him?? Are their any Packer fans like me who secretly still have Favre's Jersey tucked away in their closet?? Also is it true the Fans in Greenbay burned his Jersey??

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For what it's worth I don't know anybody who burned his jersey. I'd like to think people have moved on. I know I have.

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure if we're supposed to let this thread die or what, but very on topic, i stumbled across my Favre jersey in my closet the other day, and it was just the weirdest moment.

I of course knew I had one, its just probably the LAST jersey I would ever wear as it just feels too weird to wear it out in public yet... Maybe once he's OFFICIALLY retired.

But to answer the original post's question, yes I do have a Favre jersey hidden in my closet lol.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:eek:fftopic:

ughhh no more Favre threads until the week we have to deal with the akward-*** game where they retire his number...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts