1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Greenbay fans and Brett Favre

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by SeanMcDougall, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeanMcDougall

SeanMcDougall Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ive been a Packer Fan for a while, and I started when I was a kid, when Favre was still the QB and in his prime. I still have respect for Favre even though he betrayed Greenbay. I tried to hate him but I can't...and now that Rodgers has taken over successfully I sort of forgave and forgot... Anyway I heard in Greenbay the fans really hate him, I heard something about burning Farve Jerseys. Don't know if it a rumor or not. I know this subject has probably been discussed to death but I was just curious how others feel about him now that the smoke has cleared so to speak, now that Rodgers is the Q.B....Have any fans forgave him?? Are their any Packer fans like me who secretly still have Favre's Jersey tucked away in their closet?? Also is it true the Fans in Greenbay burned his Jersey??

2. gig20015

gig20015 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Hey you wanna buy a #4 jersey? Ill send you pictures of it in a *text*.

3. Guacamole

Guacamole Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +93
    Buck Frett

4. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,485
  5. sped2010

sped2010 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    For what it's worth I don't know anybody who burned his jersey. I'd like to think people have moved on. I know I have.

6. Pegger Packer

Pegger Packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +114
    Not sure if we're supposed to let this thread die or what, but very on topic, i stumbled across my Favre jersey in my closet the other day, and it was just the weirdest moment.

I of course knew I had one, its just probably the LAST jersey I would ever wear as it just feels too weird to wear it out in public yet... Maybe once he's OFFICIALLY retired.

But to answer the original post's question, yes I do have a Favre jersey hidden in my closet lol.

• Like Like x 1
  7. packers020802

packers020802 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +55
    :eek:fftopic:

ughhh no more Favre threads until the week we have to deal with the akward-*** game where they retire his number...

8. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    :sFun_DeadHorse:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.