Green to try north of border.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Well, some players DO make the transition from the CFL. Jeff Garcia comes immediately to mind. Warren Moon, Doug Flutie, Joe Theismann. They are not all totally worthless up there.

OP
OP
T

ticat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jerry porter(oakland) is trying a comeback with montreal and he just hurt his achilles tendon and it out for the season.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
If the NFL took over the CFL and used it as a farm league then a lot of players would be kicked out of the CFL for felonys.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
The NFL has determined that it will switch the focus of its international business strategy to presenting the NFL to the widest possible global audience, including broader media visibility and the staging of international regular-season games, and will discontinue NFL Europa.

"The time is right to re-focus the NFL's strategy on initiatives with global impact, including worldwide media coverage of our sport and the staging of live regular-season NFL games," commented Mark Waller, senior vice president of NFL International.

In other words, they weren't making the NFL money!

OP
OP
T

ticat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its definitely not up to NFL standards so I would definitely say farm league along with the UFL.
It is far better then the UFL will ever be, I was laughing at the idea of becoming a farm league for the NFL ,that will never happen. Something nobody up here would want. Question for you ,is there a cut off date where it will be to late for the NFL to have a season?

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
The NFL did approach the CFL about becoming a farm league (developmental) a couple years ago. Wanting to pump a bunch of money into facilities and training but the CFL did say no.

Members online

Latest posts