Green Bay Packer Draft History

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Check out this link to review all of the Packer's past Drafts!

National Football League: NFL Draft History Full Draft - by Team

You can see why sometimes teams win or lose consistently. We have had some bad drafts over the years. I believe in what TT is doing because the number one thing is keeping the team together and building through the draft along with occasional Free Agents. If you look at any team that had built a dynasty please understand that it wasn't bought through Free Agency.
What do you think?

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is no coincidence that the Patriots, Steelers and Colts (sure I am leaving out a few others) have such good teams on a year to year basis. Just look at their drafts and how long their top 3 draft picks stayed year after year.

Packers have done okay. Hopefully this draft they get some solid players with some solid morals!

shiftysdad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When it comes to Packers drafts:

one fault they keep neglecting (and this is what put us in the sticky situation we're in now) it the OL.

When we lost all our Pro-bowlers due to contracts, we crumbled because our QBs keep getting sacked.

It seems every year we get some big defensive secondary (I don't know if that's proper terminology in the USA) draft picks. but we keep forgetting to rebuild our OL (Oh, and a good RB would be nice, too)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The reason we crumbled was no other than our D. I agree that our Oline needs help, but we were the 8th best offense in the league. How can a top 10 offense not make the playoffs? Bad defense. We need to focus on the front 7. Let's just hope TT's board is focused on our team's needs, and that he's able to pick a DT, DE or an OLB to rush the passer...

Members online

Latest posts