Green Bay LOCALS, I have one request...

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know the whole town is going nuts with PACKERS support every where, would you (GB residents) mind taking some pics and video of all the craziness and the decor and display it in this thread?...I'd appreciate it, make me feel like I'm there with you guys my fellow fans and packer family! :happy0005:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

joshsup17

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This would be GREAT, I live in nebraska, and while we go nutz over our football, we still don't have a pro team to support.. Pics of this super awesomeness would be very sweet to see.

GrnNGldGrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't have a picture, but I'll tell you this. A local radio station has been playing "Da Bears Still Suck Polka" by Happy Schnapps Combo, every hour, of everyday until the game. This is a beautiful song, and it must be listened to if it hasn't been already. Another radio station refuses to play any song by "Chicago" until after the game.
:chisux:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I think the spirit of Green Bay is nationwide this weekend...considering the board lately I'll say worldwide!

The coverage is Woodson-like! lol!!!

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
This is what went on downtown yesterday I was there for a bit and it was pretty badace!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_DY638Te1c&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - Titletown rallies for the Pack[/ame]

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't have a picture, but I'll tell you this. A local radio station has been playing "Da Bears Still Suck Polka" by Happy Schnapps Combo, every hour, of everyday until the game. This is a beautiful song, and it must be listened to if it hasn't been already. Another radio station refuses to play any song by "Chicago" until after the game.
:chisux:
That station has no reason to ever play Chicago again......ever.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers Kitten here is meowing about the Packers and painting the city of Philly green and gold. The Philly people just hold their hands over their ears and scream whenever they see me coming.

As GreenGoldAngel wisely posted in another thread, Home is Where your Heart is. So no matter where you are right now, be it freakin Chicago itself, show your pride and love for your team and may they hear it all the way to Green Bay!!!

GO PACK GO!!!

Members online

Latest posts