1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Green Bay LOCALS, I have one request...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by armand34, Jan 22, 2011.

1. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +298
    I know the whole town is going nuts with PACKERS support every where, would you (GB residents) mind taking some pics and video of all the craziness and the decor and display it in this thread?...I'd appreciate it, make me feel like I'm there with you guys my fellow fans and packer family! :happy0005:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. joshsup17

joshsup17 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    This would be GREAT, I live in nebraska, and while we go nutz over our football, we still don't have a pro team to support.. Pics of this super awesomeness would be very sweet to see.

3. GrnNGldGrl

GrnNGldGrl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I don't have a picture, but I'll tell you this. A local radio station has been playing "Da Bears Still Suck Polka" by Happy Schnapps Combo, every hour, of everyday until the game. This is a beautiful song, and it must be listened to if it hasn't been already. Another radio station refuses to play any song by "Chicago" until after the game.
    :chisux:

• Like Like x 2
  4. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    I don't live in Green Bay but I see it all over where I live in Milwaukee.

5. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
    I think the spirit of Green Bay is nationwide this weekend...considering the board lately I'll say worldwide!

The coverage is Woodson-like! lol!!!

6. gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89 Bleeding Green and Gold

Ratings:
    +192
    This is what went on downtown yesterday I was there for a bit and it was pretty badace!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_DY638Te1c&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - Titletown rallies for the Pack[/ame]

• Like Like x 1
  7. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,075
    That station has no reason to ever play Chicago again......ever.

8. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    Packers Kitten here is meowing about the Packers and painting the city of Philly green and gold. The Philly people just hold their hands over their ears and scream whenever they see me coming.

As GreenGoldAngel wisely posted in another thread, Home is Where your Heart is. So no matter where you are right now, be it freakin Chicago itself, show your pride and love for your team and may they hear it all the way to Green Bay!!!

GO PACK GO!!!