1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Green Bay defense ranked # 5 in passing YPG

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Texpackerfan, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Texpackerfan

Texpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    Last year they were # 1 against the run. This year, # 16.

Also, this year we didn't face as many all pro QB's. Brady, Ryan, Vick, (Favre?) And none of them put up the #'s Favre, Rothlelisiberger (sp), Warner did last year.

Despite the numerous injuries, I think this defense is better than last year because of the pass defense. I knew that was their biggest weakness going into the playoffs.

I think the Pack can get in the SB because of the defense.

Go Pack! Go!

2. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    If they play like they did against the Giants and Bears, yeah, I think they can be a championship level D.

3. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    The defense can lead us to the Super Bowl, it just all depends on if the offense can stay with the defense.

4. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    Don't forget last years play off game though, the thing the Packer's D is thinking about, that was a shameful shoot out, that our Defense shouldn't of let happen.

5. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    we play to the level of the opponent. I have no other way to explain the inconsistency