Green Bay 2010 Roster

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
That would be interesting, but that would have gotten been done before the trade deadline when he was healthy. We all knew Kampman wasn't a good fit for our defensive scheme. Now Kampman is hurt and the Rams might not do the deal because of that. Maybe it will be fine in the off-season and Kampman checks out fine in physicals.

I wonder if there would be any team interested in giving up there 1st rounder for Kampman and a 2nd or something like that.
Yeah, the guy meant to do the deal this coming offseason. Sorry for not being specific enough. Lol.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well yeah, not saying he didn't, but the ideal time for dealing Kampman already passed. We'll just have to cross our fingers that Kampman will be alright and healthy enough for teams to seriously want.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I were the Rams I would take that deal even with an injured Kampman. Jackson is getting up there in age (28 years) so I am not sure he is worth a # 1 pick.

At that point I would rather see the Pack get a running back in the first round. I still say we need O-line man, thats what we should go after in free agency and the draft.