Greatest QB in history

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears are playing Atlanta and that means that they will have to face the greatest QB in the history of the NFL Michael Vick. Here are Vicks stats vs. that worthless rookie QB Kyle Orton.

Passing
Player Att Comp. Yards TD INT Sacks

Mike Vick 305 107 2,014 13 10 24

Kyle Orton 344 182 1,796 9 13 26

Obviously Vick is light years ahead of Orton and everyone else in the league. No hype needed for Michael Vick! His numbers speak for themselves! Pro-Bowl lock for sure.
I really don't know why they are even going to play the game. He was on the cover of Madden 2004 and did a shoe commercial so you know that he is going to the hall of fame. Yep. The greatest QB ever!
:roll:

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I disgree with you about Vick being the greatest quarterback ever, or are you speaking with tongue in cheek. Brett will make the Hall of Fame long before Vick. By the way, Go Bears this weekend.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was watching a Falcons game in the last 2 weeksand the announcers pointed out something interesting. Vick has the most yards per completion. He also has different talents in that he can run the ball.

So he's probably not the best traditional quarterback as far as accuracy and all that goes, but in all fairness he's a decent QB of another breed.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
carol k said:
I disgree with you about Vick being the greatest quarterback ever, or are you speaking with tongue in cheek. Brett will make the Hall of Fame long before Vick. By the way, Go Bears this weekend.

That was sarcasm and I think phil regards Brett as the best QB ever (I might be wrong on that one dont quote me)

For pure thrower, I think I'd rather Orton on my team then Vick. That's only IF you are talking about throwing ONLY.

OP
OP
Philtration

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
carol k said:

That was sarcasm and I think phil regards Brett as the best QB ever (I might be wrong on that one dont quote me)

For pure thrower, I think I'd rather Orton on my team then Vick. That's only IF you are talking about throwing ONLY.

I put Favre in the top three. Elway was the best in my opinion. Besides the numbers he went to five Super Bowls and was the greatest two minuet QB ever. Just cool under pressure year after year.
By the way, it was sarcasm about Vick of course.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Wasn't it Elway that was drafted by the colts and refused to play for them forcing the colts to trade him to Denver?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
In the 1983 draft, Elway was selected as the 1st overall pick by the Baltimore Colts, but he threatened to quit football and play professional baseball if he was not traded (he had by then played two summers in the New York Yankees organization). The Colts traded him to the Denver Broncos for two veterans and a first-round pick in the 1984 draft. In his fifth season, Elway was named league MVP.

OP
OP
Philtration

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There was a chance that he could have been a hell of a player in baseball. He hit .321 for his college career including .361 one season. He hit .318 in his first pro season. He also had a great arm (duh!) and could play several positions. I am glad that he chose football because he was one of my favorite players to watch.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Philtration

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
carol k said:
That sounds just like Elway. I always thought he was a crybaby.

Sounds like you are bitter about Elway beating the Packers. If I can put Favre in my top three after all the damage that he has done to the Bears.......get over it.

Anyway, the Bears slapped Vick around all night and never let him out of the pocket. They held him to 122 yards passing, 35 rushing and two picks. They have given up just one TD in their last 7 home games.

OP
OP
Philtration

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
Philtration said:
have given up just one TD in their last 7 home games.

To the Packers, I might add. ;)

Thanks to that sorry *** "Punishing the QB with the weight of his body" call that put them in scoring position I might add myself. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts