Graham is on pace for 700+ yards

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Jared cook becomes available for whatever reason.. bring him back! He has been having a good season

D

Deleted member 6794

If Jared cook becomes available for whatever reason.. bring him back! He has been having a good season

Unfortunately I believe the Packers missed out on their chance to have Cook on the roster when they decided to bring in Bennett.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unfortunately I believe the Packers missed out on their chance to have Cook on the roster when they decided to bring in Bennett.
I know it sucks I was just thinking about that what’s his contract status in Oakland

D

Deleted member 6794

I know it sucks I was just thinking about that what’s his contract status in Oakland

Cook will be a free agent after this season. I highly doubt he's interested in coming back to Green Bay though.

Reaction score
Just my opinion but there were 3 primary issues in Offense.
One. Aaron Rodgers got hurt the very first half of the very first game. I was already skeptical before that if he lost throwing power or accuracy after having his collar bone screwed back together. I noticed his last game last year he was off as expected. That’s a very serious injury for a QB btw and it’s now happened 2X. Anyone that sais his rehab didn’t figure in is kidding themselves or has set an unrealistic standard.
Add to that a medium grade knee sprain? Not good. Not only has not 100% recovered IMO. He then further compounds it with a leg injury. In an effort to please fans (and himself) he played on that knee too early and by doing so he negatively effected his bodies capacity to heal. Folks saying he was not as good this year probably needed to temper their expectations after he missed much of the end of the previous season.

Two. The Offensive Line this year fought with being somewhat disjointed. First of all we added ZERO resources through the draft due to protect him. However after essentially losing our 4th rounder we did nothing to offset that and it wasn’t enough resources to begin with. We were highly depleted in added OL resources.

Three. We lack a true #2 WR. I’m not talking about a slot receiver nearly every team has that. I’m talking a perimeter guy that is seasoned and talented enough to hold his own week #1 if Adams goes down. We did invest at WR, but let’s face it we picked 3X out of desperation. We absolutely needed that Alexander pick more than WR. But then we 100% needed to go after a WR round 2 or even trade up slightly for one.
That would’ve still even been a net loss st WR even then. But instead we were obligated to give our new DC resources, thus we completely ignored Aaron Rodgers once again.

I watched ever Dallas game earlier this season (I moved a 100 miles away from Dallas a few years ago and my wife’s family lives there) It was obvious that Dallas was missing a legit WR after both Dez and Whitten we’re gone. I said that week after week. A few weeks later enters Amari Cooper. Regardless of what anyone sais, I watched Dallas instantly get better and that wasn’t a coincidence. Amari divided up the D attention because he demands respect. GB had a very similar situation after we walked Jordy. Regardless of anyone’s opinion of Jordy he was a seasoned #2 at worst. We went from that to a bunch of rookie #4 types. 2 of our 3 draft picks wouldn’t even see the field on a team like NO, Seattle, Patriots, Chargers, KC, Steelers or any pass heavy O. We relied on them to be #2s through experiments week to week. Other than MVS? They could barely even run proper routes. Worse, we benched 2 veteran TEs when we needed seasoned players in the meantime. If you disagree I’m fine with that... but how did it work out?

It’s time to pony up. Aaron Rodgers deserves better than this. Sure he didn’t play his best (although his stat line looked pretty good) that’s not a surprise. But not one of his supporting cast other than Davante and Jones deserved to be nominated for best supporting actor.

We’ve been found out.

It’s up to this this GM if he has the intestinal fortitude to go O heavy these next 2-3 years or continue on the path of destruction.

Personally. I’d spend the 30M on a stellar OLB
(D Ford)and game changing Safety in FA

Then if at all possible in the draft? ideally I’d go Offense 1-2. OT and WR.
Defense both 2nd day picks (OLB, DT or ILB not necessarily that order) Would love to go after Brian Burns round 2. Resign Mo if he’s ok. The DT crop runs deep this year. We’d probably see a really good one slide out of first day.
Offense again with both 4th rounders (OG and TE) and 2 more late O picks.

Last edited:

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He made a catch today and instead of fighting for a first down he just let a 5'9 DB drop him for a loss or no gain. His effort has been crap this year. Good riddance and take 84 and 89 with ya.

Reaction score
IDK. He didn’t meet our high standards but I’m not so sure he wouldn’t improve with the addition of another playmaker or two in O and a better OLine

Graham was the Defenses #2 priority all year and was blanketed 99% of the time he was thrown to.

We need a top tier WR to compliment Adams and take some pressure off him. Then we need at least 2 starting level additions to this OL.

fix8ed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could never understand why Graham was so underused by the Seahawks. At the time, I felt that he just didn't fit into the established playbook. But oh, do I know now!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts