Got to meet Ryan!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I made it up to Green Bay yesterday! Got to meet Ryan, helped him decorate his Christmas tree (with BEER cans!) and even Trippster and his son Kipp were there. I got there late, so I didn't get to spend much time with Ryan, but I felt WARMLY welcomed by them!
I didn't have a ticket, so I had to check out the scalpers to see what I could get one for. A guy had one, $67 face value. He wanted $60 for it, but I talked him down to $45. I was 26 rows up, at the 50 yard line. Even though the Packers lost, it was a good game, and fun to be at Lambeau!
Congrats to the Bears.........at least the Vikings are out of the playoffs! (Take THAT, Darren :lol: Sharper!)LOLOL!!!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We did indeed hang out with Cheesey and Trippster as well as Tripp's son. Glad to be able to hang out with a few of the people from the site! They all made their contribution to our 9 foot beer xmas tree that we had mounted on top of my friends jeep (pictures to follow of course!).

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I made it up to Green Bay yesterday! Got to meet Ryan, helped him decorate his Christmas tree (with BEER cans!) and even Trippster and his son Kipp were there. I got there late, so I didn't get to spend much time with Ryan, but I felt WARMLY welcomed by them!
I didn't have a ticket, so I had to check out the scalpers to see what I could get one for. A guy had one, $67 face value. He wanted $60 for it, but I talked him down to $45. I was 26 rows up, at the 50 yard line. Even though the Packers lost, it was a good game, and fun to be at Lambeau!
Congrats to the Bears.........at least the Vikings are out of the playoffs! (Take THAT, Darren :lol: Sharper!)LOLOL!!!

You got pictures?

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
cheesey said:

You got pictures?
I have pics of Cheesy from November but he's paid me not to share 'em :D :wink:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packinsteel DOES have pix of me! (I think he wants to keep them, so when I am famous he can say I KNOW him!)
I didn't take my camera (the first time i did that!) cause i didn't know if i would get a ticket, and if i did, sure didn't expect such a great seat! (I'm kicking myself NOW!) All i had was one of the el-cheapo throw away cameras. I haven't taken it in for developing yet.
(Oh......i DID meet Ryan Longwell last June at Favre's softball game!)

And WHO is Michael Knight???

"Shank-well......GOOD one Ryan!!! :lol:

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Packinsteel DOES have pix of me! (I think he wants to keep them, so when I am famous he can say I KNOW him!)
I didn't take my camera (the first time i did that!) cause i didn't know if i would get a ticket, and if i did, sure didn't expect such a great seat! (I'm kicking myself NOW!) All i had was one of the el-cheapo throw away cameras. I haven't taken it in for developing yet.
(Oh......i DID meet Ryan Longwell last June at Favre's softball game!)

And WHO is Michael Knight???

"Shank-well......GOOD one Ryan!!! :lol:

Alan - "Michael Knight" - most famous Firebird owner on TV... that Michael Knight lol

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dang digs, I should have worn that. I have pictures of everyone tailgating that I will hopefully get uploaded today or tonight perhaps.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now, Ryan....watcha gotta do is have a bunch of t-shirts with "The Hoff" printed up so that those who seek you out to party can share in the experience of being one with "The Hoff". Lord knows I would venture back to the old stomping grounds if only for the potential allure of "The Hoff" proudly emblazened on a large Fruit O' The Loom!

Dude....that would be so sweeeeeeet!!!!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Left to Right:
Ryan, (back) Tripp's Son, (front) Cheesey, Trippster.

I also put up some pics from our tailgate, the game and after the game in my gallery HERE.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOLOL!!!! No......i'm NOT as short as "Mini Me"...........I was in a crouched position in that photo! Nice photo Ryan! :D

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As Tromadz put up some hot pictues of himself in the gallery I thought I better put up a new one as well. HERE

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
damn yo, cheesey is about to rip his jacket with his bulging muscles!

Actually.......i HAVE been working out!!!LOLOLOL!!! :lol: The way i'm crouched down, i should have the caption...."Boss! Boss! Da PLANE! Da PLANE!!!"

Hey RYAN!!! All i gotta say is.......SWEET BABES!!! :wink:
Where were you when that pic was taken? And.....is that a "Captain and Coke" in your left hand???

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Hey RYAN!!! All i gotta say is.......SWEET BABES!!! :wink:
Where were you when that pic was taken? And.....is that a "Captain and Coke" in your left hand???

That's a gal from work, my wife and I at our "Holiday Party" in January this year. I'm not sure what I was drinking at that point, it was pretty early in the evening, so much a blur now :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts