Good Luck This Week.

CowboysFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboys & Packers meet again this week.

Expecting another high scoring game much like the playoff game.

Haven’t gotten a chance to see that much of the Packers, but from what I’ve seen they have some OL issues however also an improved defense.

Cowboys believe it or not have OL issues as well. They lost two starters in the offseason and it’s showing.

Dak is going through some growing pains. I wouldn’t say sophomore slump yet, but definitely a little erratic with his accuracy.

Very young defense as well that’s having it’s own growing pains.

Still very early in the season so not really sure what either team is at this point. Cowboys will need to get their run game going to keep Rodgers off the field and hopefully they’re not stupid enough to give him the ball last like in the playoffs.

Good luck this week. Should be a good game. It always is.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not going to be so kind as to say "good luck"
but i do hope it's an injury-free game for both sides :D

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thx CowboysFan. Packers-Cowboys games are always fun to watch. I expect this one to be a good one as well. Cowboys are still a formidable team and I would be very surprised not to be see them in the playoffs again this year. Plus I have my doubts about who is going to be ready to play for the Packers. Bulaga has a high ankle sprain. He may need to sit until after the bye, and Montgomery with broken ribs? I just don't see him playing. Packers could be without their 2 starting tackles yet again. I can't see Davante Adams playing either.

Straight up I'd favor the Packers, but with those guys probably not playing it'a going to make things much harder for GB. Dallas not having Lee certainly isn't going to help a defense that needs all the help it can get, but they're in better shape than the Packers.

But unless you're Skip Bayless, AR vs Dak Prescott is pretty much a no-brainer and probably the difference. Dak is good but he needs a few more years to mature.

D

Deleted member 6794

Plus I have my doubts about who is going to be ready to play for the Packers. Bulaga has a high ankle sprain. He may need to sit until after the bye, and Montgomery with broken ribs? I just don't see him playing. Packers could be without their 2 starting tackles yet again. I can't see Davante Adams playing either.

All of the players you mentioned practiced in limited fashion on Wednesday, so there's a chance at least some of them will be able to play on Sunday.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboys & Packers meet again this week. Haven’t gotten a chance to see that much of the Packers
Good luck this week. Should be a good game. It always is.
hard to miss Packers games in dallas. they've been on dallas tv almost every week the last two years. good luck to you guys too...but not too good.

OP
OP
CowboysFan

CowboysFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thx CowboysFan. Packers-Cowboys games are always fun to watch. I expect this one to be a good one as well. Cowboys are still a formidable team and I would be very surprised not to be see them in the playoffs again this year. Plus I have my doubts about who is going to be ready to play for the Packers. Bulaga has a high ankle sprain. He may need to sit until after the bye, and Montgomery with broken ribs? I just don't see him playing. Packers could be without their 2 starting tackles yet again. I can't see Davante Adams playing either.

Straight up I'd favor the Packers, but with those guys probably not playing it'a going to make things much harder for GB. Dallas not having Lee certainly isn't going to help a defense that needs all the help it can get, but they're in better shape than the Packers.

But unless you're Skip Bayless, AR vs Dak Prescott is pretty much a no-brainer and probably the difference. Dak is good but he needs a few more years to mature.

Yeah I agree Dak is definitely no Rodgers, but as I’ve tried to explain to other Dallas fans Rodgers wasn’t what he was in his 2nd year either. He wasn’t even playing yet.

Rodgers sat behind Favre for a few years and obviously paid huge dividends for him and he developed into one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time.

Even Prescott’s predecessor Romo was a guy who sat for years before having to start.

Have to be patient with the young QB.

Basically for Dallas to be successful they have to get back to their 2016 form. Dominant run game, dominate TOP, keep Rodgers off field, and they cannot afford to get off a slow start like the playoffs or it’ll spell trouble.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts