Good, Bad, and Fugly

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm bored so feel free to criticize or add some.. whatever.

Good:
B. Jackson - I wasn't going to rank him, but he broke some tackles and made some good catches on some bad throws.
D. Bishop - Walked his talk. Could be the best MLB on team. Yea you heard me! I'm drinkin the Bishop Kool-Aid.
T. Williams - Some nice defensive plays, unlike C. Wood didn't need to hold the receivers
C. Matthews - Beast
C. Jenkins - One-handed beast
B. Bulaga - Did well for first start, got away with some holds, but to be expected in first start.
M. Neal - See Bishop
A. Quarless - Some nice catches filling in. I thought could've been used more but what do I know?
D. Capers - Brilliant

Bad:
A. Rodgers - Blah. Didn't get much help, but were some poor decisions and throws. Seems to panic when pocket isn't perfect. Wasting 2 timeouts earlier that would have helped at end of the 4th.
M. McCarthy - Way to finally have a running game and not use it, *******. I always ask myself.. when you have 3rd and goal at the 1, and are going to go for it on 4th, how can you not either: run it twice, or pass on 3rd down?
M. Crosby - Got to make at least 1 of 2 of those, big boy. I figured he'd lose a game sometime this season, here it was.
C. Woodson - Stop holding people damnit.

Fugly:
P. Lee - God, this guy just sucks.
D. Driver - That's right smiley. At least 4 drops is just inexcusable.
C. Clifton - Killing Rodgers 1 Sunday at a time.

PackerManLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Style I agree with your logic but on mike mcarthy, cwood and pat lee I have to dis agree. For the chances and production that cwood pu out I will take that cheesy holding call that the ref called. Mm it was a obvious 4 down situation that they where doing who you should be blaming is the oline absolutely no push for 3 plays in a row. And pat lee is a special teams player that got put in do to injuries he was holding his own until clay went out ,mcnabb had more time to throw. I think pat lee did decent. That's just my opinion.

OP
OP
Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Style I agree with your logic but on mike mcarthy, cwood and pat lee I have to dis agree. For the chances and production that cwood pu out I will take that cheesy holding call that the ref called. Mm it was a obvious 4 down situation that they where doing who you should be blaming is the oline absolutely no push for 3 plays in a row. And pat lee is a special teams player that got put in do to injuries he was holding his own until clay went out ,mcnabb had more time to throw. I think pat lee did decent. That's just my opinion.

You make a good argument for Lee, I was being more critical of that first KR. I thought he was going to fumble for a minute, it was stressful watching that.. but as you said he was a fill in, so maybe I should be nicer. And I welcome all inputs.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
call me crazy, but wasn't most of Clifton's problem Brian Orakpo? That guy is a stud pass rusher, perhaps the best the Skins have. Why we didn't scheme a TE in motion to chip him or something is beyond me.

PackerManLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
call me crazy, but wasn't most of Clifton's problem Brian Orakpo? That guy is a stud pass rusher, perhaps the best the Skins have. Why we didn't scheme a TE in motion to chip him or something is beyond me.

What TE lol (sarcasm)

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
1.) Move C.Wood to Super Fugly (did anyone see a positive play by him yesterday?)
2.) Move Crosby to GOOD. The guy nailed a 53 yarder, and then came inches from winning the game with another 53 yarder. Find me a kicker that can make 53 yarders regularly and we can trade away Crosby, but that kick woulda been good from 70 yards if it was a little left, u can't blame him for an inch. (from 53, if it was 35 then yeah)

OP
OP
Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2.) Move Crosby to GOOD. The guy nailed a 53 yarder, and then came inches from winning the game with another 53 yarder. Find me a kicker that can make 53 yarders regularly and we can trade away Crosby, but that kick woulda been good from 70 yards if it was a little left, u can't blame him for an inch. (from 53, if it was 35 then yeah)

Ok, then what about that 48 yarder he missed?

aaronqb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and create a new category ... super fugly ... and put Packer injury list there

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Ok, then what about that 48 yarder he missed?

I stick to my guns, anything over 45 is a gamble. I was just as upset as everyone couple seasons ago when we lost 5 games due to missed 35-ers and such, but last two years he's looked good.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
god will you shut up about woodson? he's doing very well, theyre calling **** on him for i dont know why. yes he plays aggressively but thats the way hes always played. hands to the face happens, PI happens, he didnt PI either on that last play. ffs take your bias elsewhere, harris is back in 2 weeks.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only reason Woodson got called, it wasn't PI it was Illegal hands to the face. On the replay he was guarding either galloway or moss, and when he went to stick him i hands got high into the grill almost, pushed the helmet up sideways and when that happens your hand ends up in the face. I don't think Woodson did it intentionally but they called it anyways. Was there anotehr PI that I missed due to my crapping cable?

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I've already kinda vented all my frustrations out, so I'm done bashing him. I just hope he starts playing better, like we all know he can.

The PI call was at the end Veretax, the hands to the face was earlier

Members online

Latest posts