Go get Poe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A grave digger reincarnated nose for our defense... he would cause a ripple effect felt through the whole defense.

I wanted him since the draft. He is finally available. Go get him TT!

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's going to cost over 10 a year. He'd probably have to be our last FA signing, and that would include any of our own guys we're still working on bringing back. Really not interested.

People wanted him since the draft because he was a combine warrior that put up crazy numbers for his size on the bench and 40. His NFL production hasn't been anything to write home about.

OP
OP
G

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's going to cost over 10 a year. He'd probably have to be our last FA signing, and that would include any of our own guys we're still working on bringing back. Really not interested.
I don't think anyone left is going to get 10/ yr.
But for $8...
Add Revis for another $8 and draft it up...

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you're living in some alternate reality that I have not yet had the chance to visit. But dream big, my friend. :alien:

OP
OP
G

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

People wanted him since the draft because he was a combine warrior that put up crazy numbers for his size on the bench and 40. His NFL production hasn't been anything to write home about.
Not what I remember... Poe was a dominant force of nature early on in kc . Up til a couple yrs ago...
These big huge guys need limited snaps early in the season. Practices off come playoff time. Their bodies can only take so much wear and tear. Have to respect that. And allow him time so he can feel good when playoffs start...
Guion, Poe combo would be great. Daniel's, Clark progressing, and another 1st round dl, and we will look like a whole new defense.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He had a nice TD?2pt? Conversion pass :) take Rodgers out, put Poe in. Unstoppable goal line offense

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
He's had motivation and back issues in recent seasons. If they're going to sign a nose tackle, I'd rather they go get Johnathan Hankins or Bennie Logan.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
He's had motivation and back issues in recent seasons. If they're going to sign a nose tackle, I'd rather they go get Johnathan Hankins or Bennie Logan.

Poe will give you more push up the middle in the pass game though as a rusher.

This defense could really use that badly.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Poe will give you more push up the middle in the pass game though as a rusher.

This defense could really use that badly.

He hasn't done that for quite a while. More name than game at this point.

D

Deleted member 6794

Poe hasn't been a dominant defensive lineman since the 2013 season. There's absolutely no reason for the Packers to sign him to a lucrative contract.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers have too many holes at guard, olb, cb and ILB to fill to spend big money on Poe.

D

Deleted member 6794

Packers have too many holes at guard, olb, cb and ILB to fill to spend big money on Poe.

While Ryan, Martinez and Thomas aren't elite players by any means inside linebacker isn't in dire need of an upgrade either.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Poe is a nice name, like Raji. We think they'll offer us more than they actually would.

OP
OP
G

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How bad are his back issues? Any insights on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts