Glass Half Full with this Team

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Despite all the "ugly wins" and AR CLEARLY NOT at his best right now.

We have a 1st round bye

And we could have the #1 seed in the NFC, pending what happens tonight...

Could you imagine that???

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would help if the Packers practiced. They skipped practice this week and only managed a few useless "walk throughs". It showed! It was a dreadful performance against a team missing 12 starters. I hope MLF learns from this and makes the team practice. Can they win ugly against Drew Brees? We already saw the winning ugly formula doesn't work against SF. If the Packers don't want to get embarrassed in two weeks, they will need to forget about the bye week and make it a practice week. They need it.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would help if the Packers practiced. They skipped practice this week and only managed a few useless "walk throughs". It showed! It was a dreadful performance against a team missing 12 starters. I hope MLF learns from this and makes the team practice. Can they win ugly against Drew Brees? We already saw the winning ugly formula doesn't work against SF. If the Packers don't want to get embarrassed in two weeks, they will need to forget about the bye week and make it a practice week. They need it.

This was a different week than normal. We were on a short week to start with and then Christmas right in the middle of the week. Perhaps in hindsight it was a mistake by MLF to give the guys Wednesday off...?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
This was a different week than normal. We were on a short week to start with and then Christmas right in the middle of the week. Perhaps in hindsight it was a mistake by MLF to give the guys Wednesday off...?
“There are three things that are important to every man in this locker room. His God, his family, and the Green Bay Packers. In that order.” -- Vince Lombardi
MLF made the right call, especially seeing they still won the game.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken Lazard even admitted that they kinda went into the game half expecting The Lions to pretty much fold, which confirmed exactly what I was afraid of going into this game. That kind of attitude will NOT fly going forward. But I definitely agree, considering we have a rookie head coach, let alone a new system, and not particular all that great talent offensively, 13-3 with a bye is a nice place to be.

I'm just sad I wasn't able to gain access to my account and join you guys throughout the season for some reason.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was going to ask if you just got outta the pen... ;)
Idk what happened. For some reason, I kept trying to log in and every time I was waiting for a verification code to enter, it would never come to my email. I even checked the spam and still I got nothing, until today. Was I banned or something?

D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers are extremely healthy compared to other teams in part because of the MLF's practice schedule. They didn't look ready to play during the first half vs. the Lions but I highly doubt not practicing on Wednesday had anything to do with it.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
FWIW the Packers will be off today and Wednesday, and will practice Thursday and Friday this week per LaFleur.