Giants and Cowboys-are the Cowboys a dark horse?

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Was thinking about this today. The Cowboys have the easier road the rest of the way. The Cowboys did beat the Niners in SF. They did beat up the Pats for around 57 minutes. They should have blown out the Lions. Romo is healed from his rib injuries now too.

Rest of Giants schedule:

Eagles
At Saints
Packers
At Cowboys
Redskins
At Jets
Cowboys

Rest of Cowboys schedule:

At Redskins
Dolphins
At Cardinals
Giants
At Bucs
Eagles
At Giants

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboys are inconsistent. They either show up or they don't. They may be a dark horse, but keep in mind you are betting on a 3-legged horse.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Cowboys are inconsistent. They either show up or they don't. They may be a dark horse, but keep in mind you are betting on a 3-legged horse.

True but really they can beat up on bad to average teams very well. The rest of their schedule outside the Giants (who they may split with again) is full of bad to average teams. And then you throw in the enigma's known as the Falcons/Bears/Lions and you got yourself a dark horse!!! Heck I will even put the Giants in the semi enigma category. They did lose to the Seahawks at home people. And had to come back and beat both the Dolphins and Cardinals....

I over think.....*sigh*

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well the cards came close to beating some good teams they have a new q.b who is doing well,fins too redskins well they that a win,but the problem with the boys is they may win now,but the playoffs well that's when their heads get big like Texas and that will, be their downfall.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Giants better be careful. Recent history has given them some second half collapses.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I think the Cowboys are going to make it but lose early in the playoffs, I think they may be able to get the Bears wild card spot or their own divisional spot. But not a seed higher than 4.

Reaction score
After tonights Giants loss, the Cowboys control their own destiny. The division is theirs if they have the heart to take it.

Reaction score
Oh yes, and I do believe they are a dark horse for sure. A Packer-Cowboys NFC game would be epic, especially if we're still undefeated in the regular season leading up to it.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboys QB is Tony Romo.

Romo is known to break Cowboy fans hearts everywhere during big games.

Enough said.

DaPerceive9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Giants are a better team than the Cowboys but since the Cowboys have an easier road ahead. I think the Cowboys have a better chance making the playoffs than the Giants do, but I think both of them will end up making it

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After today's game, I guess the Cowboys take the NFC East. The Giants played terribly

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Giants trend of playing like crap for 3 quarters then having to have a furious comeback finally bit them in the rear tonight. They do this almost every week. They also have been known for second half collapses.

Cowboys are interesting. I am wondering at times if Romo really was hurting at times with the ribs in some games earlier. That team is not perfect at all but did they already get the screw ups out of the way?

Maybe....
1) Packers
2) 49ers
3) Saints
4) Cowboys

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if it comes down to it, I'd love to see a rematch against the Cowturds in the playoffs and pay 'em back for ruining (in OT by a FG) what would otherwise be an undefeated season for the 49ers SO FAR. :mad:
I want to see the Niners CRUSH them DESTROY them DRIVE ROMO'S FACE INTO THE DIRT OF CANDLESTICK OVER and OVER AGAIN!!!

Nah, I don't hold a grudge! LOL :roflmao:

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Texas9erfan. You are in Round Rock? The Round Rock Dragons? =D I live pretty close to there. Well close enough. Im in Robinson Texas.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Texas9erfan. You are in Round Rock? The Round Rock Dragons? =D I live pretty close to there. Well close enough. Im in Robinson Texas.
Howdy neighbor!
Yup. I'm in Round Rock. I don't know the Dragons but I do know the R.R. Express minor league baseball team.

... just googled the Dragons. I didn't go to high school here. I moved here from CA two years ago.

Members online

Latest posts