Get em out

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I have gameday stuff I like to get out during the season.

-My cheesehead (for drunken fun).

-My 'challenge flag' and 'penalty flag' to throw at the screen when appropriate.

-My football shaped bowl for chips.

-My drinking glass that has a football field on it. (I like to see how fast I can drink from endzone to endzone)

What do you guys have during gamedays? Any lucky charms or traditional jersey?

Whatever it is, the football season is here, so get em out!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
just my Favre jersey with my packer shorts..I used to put my Favre signed rookie card next to the tv, but I gave that to my daughter...It always sat near the screen during the SB runs with Holmgren..

I havent had it since Mike Sherman took over..hmmmmmmmm

Could that be the missing piece??

LOL

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I make my little sister come over. She's my good luck charm! She's also a big Packers fan, thanks to me!

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have an old cheesehead that i got for christmas the year brett took the rheins. Its kinda worn and ripped a little and dirty looking but i still wear it, doesnt take much getting out though as it is enshrined above my TV lol.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You have a challenge flag?! My friend and I joked that we were both going to get one and use them in real-life situations.

Yeah, things need to be challenged! I used it a lot during the Sherman era, when he wouldn't challenge things right away(he usually would, but not as fast as my heart woulda liked). I never used it outside of my room though. That sounds like fun.

bozz_2006 said:
i get my wife... out of the living room.

Awesome.

Official TT replica, double-headed d***o. :shock:

K..

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. 17 Miller High Life Lights. i just assemble that many in the fridge..... what i drink after that... is completely unrestricted

2. Cheesehead i acquired.... i dont wear it... its just in sight (i just felt buying one at walmart while i was in Green Bay wasnt good enough... so i bartered with a packer fan during the game and got a game used one)

3. i clinch my right fist in alternating patterns while reciting Isaiah 40:31 and with each of my 5 left fingertips ... tap on a Packers coaster from thumb to pinky and pinky to thumb 16 times. 4 each quarter.

4. My 2004 Official Sideline Packers hat (the trucker one, not proud of it ... but its tradition) slid on and cocked 2.5 inches to the left.

5. and my Charlotte Hornets pint glass.. that has held every ounce of beer ive ever drank during a Packers game (sans the few hundred i had at Lambeau) .. I know its not a Packers glass... but my first beer during a Packers game in that glass we won.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A little trivia...........I used to work at the lead factory that made the little lead weights they used in the NFL flags. It was just a little square of lead that they sewed in one of the corners.

You know, after all these years, I really don't have any traditions before a game. I'm usually too would up to eat anything, and I don't drink much.
I just try to make myself comfortable, and have the TV ready for the kickoff.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I start by wearing Favre's jersey...if he throws a pick, I switch to either a Nick Collins or A.J. Hawk jersey. If neither of those work, I either go to my Donald Driver jersey or even pull out the classics like Starr or Nitschke, depending on the desperation.

It works about half the time but I do it every Sunday, not sure why.

Oh, and I drink as much Coors Light as I can but won't crack the first one until the ball is being kicked off, then it's on. :wink:

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
I can't decide what's worse; drinking beer at Packnic's house or at NDPackerFan's house.

It'd probably be hard to say b/c you've never drank beer at my house. I crack a cold one at kickoff because I walk in the door from church at about 5 minutes to noon. It takes that long to get my shoes off, change into my Packer gear, and grab a beer...so back off. :p

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I have gameday stuff I like to get out during the season.

-My cheesehead (for drunken fun).

-My 'challenge flag' and 'penalty flag' to throw at the screen when appropriate.

-My football shaped bowl for chips.

-My drinking glass that has a football field on it. (I like to see how fast I can drink from endzone to endzone)

What do you guys have during gamedays? Any lucky charms or traditional jersey?

Whatever it is, the football season is here, so get em out!

I wear my Packers shirts, my cap. its all basic.

I plan to make some beef stew in the crock pot for tomorrow too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts