Get Crosby to do a Lambeau Leap

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have the perfect play to get Mason his TD:

I say goaline situation from the 1, Kuhn lead blocker and have Mason dive over the pile (Think Walter Payton)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Followed by Mason doing the Lambeau leap!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All ready have Chester Marcol to worship for a TD lol
Well then, there ya go.
If the Pack has a really big lead, put in Mason for a short FG attempt. Let it get blocked or do a fake to Mason.
In for the TD.
Here he comes, end zone crowd!

Seriously, the only way he could do it is with an awesome field goal.
And he does it.
And with our luck he gets a penalty for taking too long with the celebration. LOL

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if players ever go into Lambeau and practice the leap when no one else is around. LOL
It's the best celebration is all of football. It really is.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Well, he would probably have the leg strength to make it to the top of the wall....

....but if he was to run down the field 50 yards or more to do it, they just might throw a penalty flag on it for excessive celebration.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hypothetical scenario: Crosby kicks FG. Kick is blocked and recovered by the Vikings who run it down the field. At 20th yard line, Viking player is tackled by Cobb, fumbles, recovered by Crosby and taken to the endzone. TD and Lambeau Leap!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, he woulf probably have the keg strength to make it to the top of the wall....

....but if he was to run down the field 50 yards or more to do it, they just might throw a penalty flag on it for excessive celebration.
My point in a thread before yours.

A player has to be near the end zone stands to make the leap, I think.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Well, he woulf probably have the keg strength to make it to the top of the wall....

Why not jump into the stands on the 50 yrd line!??! Would that be a Lateral Lambeau Leap... or ......?

Latest posts