General queries/feedback to admins

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The moon landings occurred on a Hollywood soundstage and 73 bajillion people have been silent about it for a gadzillion years by now.

Seems we aren't the only species that did that! :coffee:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Is anybody else finding the forum running a bit slower than usual ?. On my computer it`s taking ages to start, and yet all the other programs are running normally. Serious question here.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Is anybody else finding the forum running a bit slower than usual ?. On my computer it`s taking ages to start, and yet all the other programs are running normally. Serious question here.

We decided to put you at the little kids table, that seems to run slower. ;):coffee:

I

where the hell do I find them ? :eek: oh god, I`m gonna kill my computer :cry:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
where the hell do I find them ? :eek: oh god, I`m gonna kill my computer :cry:
Something downloading in the background? Try from your phone for a while. Wife watching movies? Monthly spam cleaner/ AV program running? Sunspots taking out the satellite? France, Ireland, Netherlands, NE US currently getting hammered by outages.

I

the strange thing is everything else is running okay, although all my **** is now in slow motion....lol

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I used to watch a lot of **** until my neighbors finally put drapes up in their bedroom.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Has anyone else lost the spell corrector feature here? The one where if you misspell a word, it underlines it and then if you right click on it, gives you suggested changes?

Maybe it is an issue with my computer, but only notice it in here.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone else lost the spell corrector feature here? The one where if you misspell a word, it underlines it and then if you right click on it, gives you suggested changes?

Maybe your English is perfect?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

Is spell check still enabled in your browser? Maybe do a cache cash purge. Send it to me and I'll launder it for you.

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
What Poppa San said - turn spell check on in your browser. In google Chrome is is under settings-advanced-languages.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Is spell check still enabled in your browser? Maybe do a cache cash purge. Send it to me and I'll launder it for you.
Lol@ "cash purge".

I'm using Microsoft Edge and finding stuff like this, losing my favorites bar and other crap seems to just happen.

Time to switch Browsers I think.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Why would the 11 year old thread of "What made you a Packer fan?" be shut down for further replies? I don't see one mention of Covid, politics or should I shave my armpits or not.