General queries/feedback to admins

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A catch place for the misc...

Can the pinned threads in Draft Talk be removed? They are for last year draft and not really active/relevant now.

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I don't know how everyone else feels, but I kind of miss the "old front page". The current front page lists the following items on the right hand side:
  • New Threads
  • New Profile Posts
While "New Threads" is kind of helpful, I would prefer to see it bumped down and replace "New Profile Posts". In its place, the return of "Recent posts to threads you are watching".

I found that list of threads that I had previously posted to, but have new information added, to be far more beneficial than what it was replaced with.

Just my 2 cents. :coffee:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Personally I hardly ever look at the columns on the side. I haven't figured out a use for profile posts anyway so that is definitely a wasted space. New threads and most recent posts would help more.

ETA: Maybe use it for a "hot links" area such as a live twitter feed of favorite tweeters, or a shortcut to the rules area.

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
New Threads is "New" to the forum I think and isn't bad, but gets dated fast as you go down the list. I also think it may encourage people just to post new threads, even though that topic probably already has a thread.

My #1 go to was the "Recent posts to threads you are watching". That taylor made my front page with information on Threads I am interested in and tells me there are new posts to it. Sad to see it gone. Fortunately, I have my alerts set up to alert me of those.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Doesn't this forum have Instagram mod? How do we share Instagram pics in here?

Can't you just input the url of the image on here and it will come up?

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are some youngsters who will be pissed if you don't allow wild, unthinking, emotional posts. Oh, you said bring Twitter back. :)

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anything on bringing back the Twitter function? It looked so nice compared to just copy/pasting tweets.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've noticed since yesterday evening maybe? That certain things aren't working well. "New Posts" for example would bring up anything new and it would disappear fromt he list if I had read what was there. Now it's as if it's frozen or something. It will say populate 3 threads or something that have new posts, I read them and come back and hit new posts and the same 3 or 4 or whatever will be there, and they will be the exact same posts.

But if I go thru the forum and just scan for new threads or posts there will be all sorts of new posts. I think this actually started a day or 2 ago. There were some threads I missed completely because they didn't pop up in the "new posts", but I found them in the "new thread" column. The thread on T. Hill for example never showed up in new posts for me, even though it was obviously active. But the noticeable freezing seems to have started yesterday sometime.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
it’s been down... I actually got a Go Daddy parking page this morning stating that the Domain was expired.
Yup, saw that. I was starting to think....."how do we pass a hat around to pay the fee and get this place opened back up again."

Much like a good woman, you don't miss something til its gone. ;)

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup, saw that. I was starting to think....."how do we pass a hat around to pay the fee and get this place opened back up again."

Much like a good woman, you don't miss something til its gone. ;)
I even searched around a few other Packer forums to see if any mention of this place appeared... found nothing lol.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts