General NFL Talk

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Well it IS in the wrong thread as it SHOULD be under all other teams so......I give you a hall pass for now as it's quiet.

H

HardRightEdge

Well it IS in the wrong thread as it SHOULD be under all other teams so......I give you a hall pass for now as it's quiet.
Funny thing. We call it a "hall pass" here in the States. I would have thought Brits would have one of the charming locutions I enjoy (and sometime channel ;)).

Maybe something like "corridor chit".

I guess I'm just being a git.

I

Funny thing. We call it a "hall pass" here in the States. I would have thought Brits would have one of the charming locutions I enjoy (and sometime channel ;)).

Maybe something like "corridor chit".

I guess I'm just being a git.

Yes sir you are....I used to get picked on my spelling of certain words which in my world were correct, so now I have to think like an American (God forgive me) so you lot understand me. ;)

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Try to loosen up a little.

Its not a matter of loosening up it is a matter of why have different forums if you aren't going to enforce it. On the other hand I just looked at the other forum and I can see XPack's point. Thread there would be buried very quickly. I know I'd never see it because my link brings me right to this forum and it's pretty much the only forum I look at.

I did notice he (XPack) made a suggestion in another forum about moving the news bots to a bot only forum or something like that and I would support that kind of move even though it probably wouldn't matter to me one way or the other.

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
The draft is over, OTAs are finished, and it's a long wait to training camp.
It's officially knuckle-head season where any NFL news is usually not good and the phrase "just how stupid can you be?" will be used to excess.

Last edited:
I

ok...cowboys' david irving suspended 4 games for substance abuse policy violation(s).

Really ??? You want to make this an issue ? We can lock it up if thats what people need. Just saying.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Then lock if that's what you have to do, but really it would be nice to have somewhere for threads like this other than the "assigned" area that is an absolute deadzone because of bots.

I

We are attempting to get Robs' view on this and hopefully it will get addressed soon.

I

i didn't read the posts after the first two or three. sorry. didn't even know there was a completely different forum for other teams news.

No problem, I just assumed you had. All good here :tup:

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes sir you are....I used to get picked on my spelling of certain words which in my world were correct, so now I have to think like an American (God forgive me) so you lot understand me. ;)
Huh? What the hell are you talking about, man?! :confused:

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you are pushing your luck a bit now fellah.....:cautious:

Don't want to disobey rules, but what's the point of having a seperate forum if all threads die there amongst the deluge of bots? Isn't for point of forum to organize threads where they can encourage discussion?

Move it as you deem fit.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts