General Feeling

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How are u guys feeling about next week? For some reason I am very nervous. I guess that's just what happens when ur a loyal fan :)

We dominated today but I just have a bad feeling, what do u guys think?

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel the Cards will show up for sure next week. But it should still be a convincing win for the Packers.:happy0005:

PackerManLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmm, i think we got up on them really fast, then they gave up. 14-0 then they pulled there starters.

OP
OP
Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The man on my jersey will come up LARGE next week

Attachments

• Washington DC 088.jpg
    Washington DC 088.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 117

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even though the Cardinals were blown out today they looked dangerously calm as if they were hiding something. It's kind of suspicious how Whisenhunt just stood back and didn't really yell or bark orders to his coaches like he does when he's frustrated. something is up in arizona and i don't like it.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, I think the Cards were playing super conservative and trying to play possum. They'll be a different team come next week. They might have been trying to make GB over confident. But like Mike McCarthy said and I have to agree, football comes down mostly to fundamentals, and gamesmasnship and game planning is part of football but it tends to be overrated by fans and the media. You beat the guy in front of you, don't turn the ball over, and your team has the best chance of winning every game.

Whatever Happens happens. GB made the playoffs with a 2nd year starting QB who is setting and nearly breaking records. Enjoy the ride man, it's the only thing we as fans have to worry about doing.

Latest posts