Game 17 -- here kitty kitty. Season ender vs hapless Lions [pregame and post game thread]

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He should be concerned and upset.

Overall, the Packers defense gave up 37 points and over 400 total yards despite playing most starters. The group did not have a takeaway. The Lions averaged 7.0 yards per play.

After going up 30-27, the Packers gave up a six-play, 75-yard scoring drive.

The Packers had three total turnovers and lost the turnover battle 3-0.

Kicker Mason Crosby missed an extra point.

37 poits to the Lions. Yeah, I'd be concenred about that D.
Of course they need to be concerned, and address these issues. Nobody has indicated they shouldn't. But most of us believe the Chicken Little belief that the sky is falling think it's not exactly the same as the Titanic hitting an iceberg.

Reaction score
Overall, the Packers defense gave up 37 points and over 400 total yards despite playing most starters. The group did not have a takeaway. The Lions averaged 7.0 yards per play.
You know you’re exactly right and I’m so glad you paid such close attention. The GB Defense sucks so bad that they actually had a season record 22 separate players register at least 1 Tackle or QB hit!!!

That Devondre Campbell! What a loser! He must be really, really bad. He led the team in tackles every week since week 12 (Barnes) and Today? He could’ve even tackle a squirrel! He registered exactly ZERO tackles! What a punk

On the Swift TD scramble. We had Lancaster, Black, Gileai and Hamilton all practically Pro Bowlers chasing him. I had to freeze because the only # I recognized was Savage in the background. I’m absolutely ashamed of this top notch Defensive outing. When is the last time you had that type talent simultaneously playing in the same game while the game was hanging in the balance? Um…. Never

Last edited:

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know you’re right. The GB Defense sucks do bad that they actually had a season record 22 separate players register at least 1 Tackle or QB hit.
That Devondre Campbell must be really bad. He led the team in tackles every week since week 12 (Barnes) and Today? He could’ve even tackle a squirrel! :whistling:
Did Campbell dress today? I didn't look at the stats to see if his name was there. I knew 22 guys made tackles, two of them offensive players on turn overs.

Lots of guys saw action. Great chance to prepare everyone for the playoffs. Give the subs skin in the game. Good moves in my book. The win wouldn't have added one point more on the testosterone level.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Did Campbell dress today? I didn't look at the stats to see if his name was there. I knew 22 guys made tackles, two of them offensive players on turn overs.

Lots of guys saw action. Great chance to prepare everyone for the playoffs. Give the subs skin in the game. Good moves in my book. The win wouldn't have added one point more on the testosterone level.
Campbell was held out today. Purely precautionary, same as A. Jones.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Just doesn't make sense. Lions should have switched to backups in last q when they had a lead and let us win.

Yeah. Nasty Lions......lol
That was the most entertaining game of football I ever watched. The Lions trick plays were brilliant and brave.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah. Nasty Lions......lol
That was the most entertaining game of football I ever watched. The Lions trick plays were brilliant and brave.
I liked the way the Lions played too. They were going to do whatever was necessary to beat the best team in football, and they did.

It didn't hurt the Packers at all. It gave them plenty of information on what they need to work on over the next two weeks, so they don't fall victim to another team not as good as they are. Anyhow.... that's my opinion.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
After finally having time to watch the game I recorded Sunday. Crosby WTH is with that place and him missing. So far got through the first half and I agree with MLF post game with him being mad at the defense.. poor effort.

Staff online

Latest posts