Gaining ground during the Bye week

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It seems like teams in this division gain more ground when they don't play. :)

I was flipping back and forth between the Detroit/Panthers and Chicago/Vikings games, and I was getting worried that Detroit would win it. Carolina was totally outplaying the Lions, but Carolina kept making mistakes that almost gave the Lions the game. Thankfully Carolina pulled it out in the end.

Harrington doesn't seem to be getting any better, as the Lions defense scored most of the points for Detroit. If Harrington continues to play like that the rest of the season, we still have a chance to catch them in this weak division.

Green Bay has caught a break with our division foes playing so poorly. Now it's up to the Packers to take advantage of it and still make something out of this season. Next week we could be in first place or last place. The game against the Vikings could be the turning point of the season win or lose.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:
It seems like teams in this division gain more ground when they don't play. :)

I was flipping back and forth between the Detroit/Panthers and Chicago/Vikings games, and I was getting worried that Detroit would win it. Carolina was totally outplaying the Lions, but Carolina kept making mistakes that almost gave the Lions the game. Thankfully Carolina pulled it out in the end.

Harrington doesn't seem to be getting any better, as the Lions defense scored most of the points for Detroit. If Harrington continues to play like that the rest of the season, we still have a chance to catch them in this weak division.

Green Bay has caught a break with our division foes playing so poorly. Now it's up to the Packers to take advantage of it and still make something out of this season. Next week we could be in first place or last place. The game against the Vikings could be the turning point of the season win or lose.

Lets gain ground next week with a win eh?

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just as long as we don't pull another stunt, like in the first week.....

Minnesota will still be a real game of it.... no easy push over....

KansasViking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Minnesota will still be a real game of it.... no easy push over....

I don't know about that. I thought we might make a game of it in Chicago, but this team is in meltdown. I hope we can focus this week, but the crowd at the Dome may be your best friend this Sunday. Usually there will be 15-20K Pack fans there and I can guarantee that at the first Vikings mistake the Viking fans in the Dome will be all over the team.

lonevoice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=39.027719+-
Geez, if I didn't hate the Queens so much, I'd feel sorry for their fans. I remember how the incident with Chewy made me feel, and that was just ONE player....

The team members that were involved, even by just refusing to talk about what happen owe their fans a HUGE apology, IMHO.

Just my 2 cents worth.......

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The latest I heard was that the "bad" things occured only on one of the boats. If that's true, from now on everyone will claim to have been on the "good" boat. :p

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really wish this boat fiasco had not have happened. I really think we have the better team at the moment but IMO the Vikings are going to come out again like last year in the playoffs ( with something to prove as they are the laughing stock of the NFL right now ). We may be better but we are going to have one focused and angry team on our hands so I hope we are ready. This Game is both Pride and Playoff hopes. Just my Opinion.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would think that they'd have done that against the Bears.... I mean.. really!

This Team is in disarray - our issue is getting the OC to "go for it"....
That's been the issue since the pre-season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts