Fußball-Bundesliga

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Tottenham have agreed a fee for the very English sounding German international Lewis Holtby, £1.5m? sounds like a steal.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I have just seen the highlights of the Hamburg v Bremen game really good, although the keeper had a bit of a mare with one of the goals. Nevermind 3 points for HSV! The crowd were going ape at the end.:tup:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have just seen the highlights of the Hamburg v Bremen game really good, although the keeper had a bit of a mare with one of the goals. Nevermind 3 points for HSV! The crowd were going ape at the end.:tup:
Yepp, mistake by Adler. The first one this season but he has won us many points so nobody was mad about it.
The whole stadium was even shouting his name to support him. :tup:
Typical derby atmosphere, thats why I love football ! ;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Important game for Hamburg this weekend.
The second home game in a row and the possibilty to climb up the table, the 6th place is only one point away. ;)
This week I cant watch the game from my own seats because I have to use my companies suite at the stadium. :rolleyes:
I will be there with some clients but believe me or not - I'd prefer watching the game from my own, private seats.
But on the other hand it could be worse ;)
Leverkusen @ home against Dortmund will be another interesting game.

Paul Scharner is back at Wigan, we do have better options:
http://www.hsv.de/en/season/meldung...2013/paul-scharner-returns-to-wigan-athletic/

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Sorry about the Hamburg game. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the buzzing going on around FCB. Mandzukic really looks like he has solidified his spot, but Gomez can still compete. I understand however, why Robben is sitting on the bench. He doesn't seem to playing that well even when he is in. Still the grumbling can't be good for a championship run.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry about the Hamburg game. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the buzzing going on around FCB. Mandzukic really looks like he has solidified his spot, but Gomez can still compete. I understand however, why Robben is sitting on the bench. He doesn't seem to playing that well even when he is in. Still the grumbling can't be good for a championship run.

Well, we didnt deserve to win, Frankfurt was the better team.
Best part of the evening was the food at our business suite, a parking place directly in front of the stadium and watching Sylvie v.d.Vaart walking by several times ;)
But to be serious, I am happy to return to my own seats next home game. :tup:
If you guys are interested - here some impressions:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak, having Robben and Gomez on the bench is a luxury problem many teams would like to have ;)
I dont think that this will have any influence on the championship run and as you wrote - Robben hasnt played well in the last few weeks.
Personally I think Robben is one of the most overrated players in the league, Ribbery is by far more important to the team.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Well, we didnt deserve to win, Frankfurt was the better team.
Best part of the evening was the food at our business suite, a parking place directly in front of the stadium and watching Sylvie v.d.Vaart walking by several times ;)
But to be serious, I am happy to return to my own seats next home game. :tup:
If you guys are interested - here some impressions:

Croak, having Robben and Gomez on the bench is a luxury problem many teams would like to have ;)
I dont think that this will have any influence on the championship run and as you wrote - Robben hasnt played well in the last few weeks.
Personally I think Robben is one of the most overrated players in the league, Ribbery is by far more important to the team.

Wow how the other half live, be careful nessie you could get used to that! cool pics.;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow how the other half live, be careful nessie you could get used to that! cool pics.;)
Oh no, I had it once now, thats enough.
And to be honest, Sylvie doesnt look as good as I thought when watching her on TV.
Very short, ultra thin legs, Artificial tanning - a living Barbie doll :eek::D
I am happy with my own seats, the only thing that I could get used to is the parking spot in front of the stadium :tup:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
And to be honest, Sylvie doesnt look as good as I thought when watching her on TV.
I am happy with my own seats, the only thing that I could get used to is the parking spot in front of the stadium :tup:

When I first saw pictures of her recently I thought; "Now THAT could make become a Hamburg fan."

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score

Well at least you have got it out of your system now. reality is so much better.
They never live up to expectation, (TV types) all an illusion.:rolleyes:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Darn. I like Gomez. Maybe he's already asked them for a transfer since he isn't getting much time on the pitch with Mandzukic out there.
Yepp, but you could see it again yesterday evening when Germany played a friendly match against France. The game was too fast for Gomez, he had another weak game because his ball skills are below average.
Thats why I expect him having serious problems with Pep Guardiolas quick pass oriented tactics.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Wow great result for HSV nessie, 1-4 v Dortmund up to 5th now. What a difference a season makes.;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow great result for HSV nessie, 1-4 v Dortmund up to 5th now. What a difference a season makes.;)
Yepp and it was well deserved, dont miss the game highlights ! ;)
Awesome goal by Son again, now I have my doubts that he will sign a new contract with us.
I read that Arsenal, Spurs and the Reds are interested. :mad:
I think this season is definitely a step forward though the team lacks consistency. After the upcoming games against M'gladbach, Hanover and Fuerth it will be clearer if we will have a chance to remain where we are or if we fall back again.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Yepp and it was well deserved, dont miss the game highlights ! ;)
Awesome goal by Son again, now I have my doubts that he will sign a new contract with us.
I read that Arsenal, Spurs and the Reds are interested. :mad:
I think this season is definitely a step forward though the team lacks consistency. After the upcoming games against M'gladbach, Hanover and Fuerth it will be clearer if we will have a chance to remain where we are or if we fall back again.

Deffo ill see the highlights on Monday:tup:
Six pointer games coming up, will be tight but they can do it.
Btw our friend Herr Marin scored with a header for us against Wigan i was shocked.:eek: First and last methinks.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts