Fußball-Bundesliga

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not so much the silverware. I preferred the careful ball control and defense where they waited for the opponent to open up a weak spot, then they would exploit it. Ribery and Mueller both say this new way is a lot better. Ribery seems to be featured in this system. But they seem to turn the ball over so much with this way.

Bayern plays Man City today; I wonder who you will cheer for? :whistling:

There will be a Live-Stream on Free TV guys but Im not sure if you are blocked from outside the country.
If you would like to try it ...just use this link:
http://www.sport.de/cms/audi-cup/live-stream.html

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
There will be a Live-Stream on Free TV guys but Im not sure if you are blocked from outside the country.
If you would like to try it ...just use this link:
http://www.sport.de/cms/audi-cup/live-stream.html

Thanks! I've been able to watch Bayern. But if I told you how, the black helicopters would probably circle my house. ;)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Just feel free to do so, guys.
Its getting interesting :D
So as much as I understood Bill had to change his leisure activities to get the Game Pass, right ? ;)
BTW - just signed the Regular Season Subscription and saved some money by doing it with a UK IP. I wonder why Germans always have to pay the highest prices ? :rolleyes::mad:
I was only joking about the prostitutes....honest..lol

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks! I've been able to watch Bayern. But if I told you how, the black helicopters would probably circle my house. ;)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

I guess the NSA already knows what you did ! :D
But great that you could watch yor team, Croak ! :tup:
Still 0:0, 19 minutes played....

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
So what was the score? i would expect nothing less than a 5-0 win. :)

:p 2-1. But in other news, Can, Contento and Gustavo all look to be on the market. Although Wolfsburg has expressed interest in Gustavo, that might be a good one to add to Hamburg. Pep didn't include these guys on the roster today.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
:p 2-1. But in other news, Can, Contento and Gustavo all look to be on the market. Although Wolfsburg has expressed interest in Gustavo, that might be a good one to add to Hamburg. Pep didn't include these guys on the roster today.

Contento could fit perfectly.....but no money left and we are still in need of a striker first...:(

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Contento could fit perfectly.....but no money left and we are still in need of a striker first...:(

I'd give you Torres for free if i could, i suppose that would be an upgrade. im sure he would score a few for you. No money left? i think its the same as last season for HSV the TV deals cant be that good.

Weird how a huge team that reached the last 16 of the Champions League namely Celtic, are are considered a lesser option than little Norwich City by a player who moved there recently. Its purely down to TV money, Norwich get £80m Celtic the much bigger Scottish club if they are lucky get £2m. Its just because of the League they are in, crazy. There really needs to be a Nordic League set up for the bigger clubs in the smaller countries, Holland, Belgium, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Scotland etc........................dream on.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I'd give you Torres for free if i could, i suppose that would be an upgrade. im sure he would score a few for you. No money left? i think its the same as last season for HSV the TV deals cant be that good.

Weird how a huge team that reached the last 16 of the Champions League namely Celtic, are are considered a lesser option than little Norwich City by a player who moved there recently. Its purely down to TV money, Norwich get £80m Celtic the much bigger Scottish club if they are lucky get £2m. Its just because of the League they are in, crazy. There really needs to be a Nordic League set up for the bigger clubs in the smaller countries, Holland, Belgium, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Scotland etc........................dream on.

Hey! That's a good idea. They could build it on the Bundesliga model and the 51 percent rule.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

Please send him over here immediatley, PackerFan71 ;)
Im paying his flights on my own expenses if this would help :)

TV deal is a difficult topic because we dont have individual TV deals.
If Hamburg could have his own TV deal I assume we could realize much more money.
Its a complicated system how the TV money is distributed, there is a interesting article that explains our system:
http://bundesligafanatic.com/the-bundesliga-tv-rights-and-their-place-in-europe/

Wow, 80m for Norwich and only 2m for Celtic ? That doesnt make any sense.
No wonder that a move to the English leagues is dicussed again and again.
Thats where the (TV)market is, but it would be the death of Scottish football.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Please send him over here immediatley, PackerFan71 ;)
Im paying his flights on my own expenses if this would help :)

TV deal is a difficult topic because we dont have individual TV deals.
If Hamburg could have his own TV deal I assume we could realize much more money.
Its a complicated system how the TV money is distributed, there is a interesting article that explains our system:
http://bundesligafanatic.com/the-bundesliga-tv-rights-and-their-place-in-europe/

Wow, 80m for Norwich and only 2m for Celtic ? That doesnt make any sense.
No wonder that a move to the English leagues is dicussed again and again.
Thats where the (TV)market is, but it would be the death of Scottish football.

Ha id almost say with pleasure nessie! Chelsea won 2-0 against Inter in the US, guess who didn't score..................:rolleyes:

There was a recent increase in the amount that EPL teams get at the start of the season. Just for being there about £80m yep crazy money all down to TV revenue from SKY etc. Hardly anyone watches SPFL games in comparison, thats why Celtic and Rangers (when they get back to the top league) get so little. The German league is under valued, it should be on a similar one as the EPL because its a better league.

Scottish Football would be fine its always been mediocre, Celtic and Rangers leaving would not make much difference. Only one team at the moment can win it. Boring.

Edit:

Nando can i have a word please?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Sure Eva what is it?

Your a Footballer not an Opera Singer.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha id almost say with pleasure nessie! Chelsea won 2-0 against Inter in the US, guess who didn't score..................:rolleyes:

There was a recent increase in the amount that EPL teams get at the start of the season. Just for being there about £80m yep crazy money all down to TV revenue from SKY etc. Hardly anyone watches SPFL games in comparison, thats why Celtic and Rangers (when they get back to the top league) get so little. The German league is under valued, it should be on a similar one as the EPL because its a better league.

Scottish Football would be fine its always been mediocre, Celtic and Rangers leaving would not make much difference. Only one team at the moment can win it. Boring.

I cant say that Im a Torres fan but I wouldnt hesitate to sign for Hamburg if possible. I guess Chelsea has better strikers than him, we dont :(

Thats true, but the EPL is the most watched football league worldwide und therefore generates more TV money than the German Bundesliga.

Dont you think without Celtic and Rangers they could simply close down the league ?
And what about your National team? It needs a strong league to be competitive.
On the other hand having a league where only two teams can win the Championship (at the moment only one) doesnt help as well. :confused:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I cant say that Im a Torres fan but I wouldnt hesitate to sign for Hamburg if possible. I guess Chelsea has better strikers than him, we dont :(

Thats true, but the EPL is the most watched football league worldwide und therefore generates more TV money than the German Bundesliga.

Dont you think without Celtic and Rangers they could simply close down the league ?
And what about your National team? It needs a strong league to be competitive.
On the other hand having a league where only two teams can win the Championship (at the moment only one) doesnt help as well. :confused:

I think he would do well at HSV something has happened to worsen his game over the years, he was prolific in Spain and when at Liverpool at first.

No i don't life goes on things change, it would not be the end of the world for Scottish football. Clubs would adapt, look at Ireland worse league than ours but they have done better at World Cup than we have. And two Welsh teams in the Premiership but their own league is alive although small, and their national side in terms of results have been better than ours although very lucky i might add. :rolleyes:

Btw little St Johnstone are doing well in the Europa League qualifiers they knocked out Rosenborg, and are currently ahead of Minsk 1-0.

Bottom line yep, not enough competition for the big two.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he would do well at HSV something has happened to worsen his game over the years, he was prolific in Spain and when at Liverpool at first.

No i don't life goes on things change, it would not be the end of the world for Scottish football. Clubs would adapt, look at Ireland worse league than ours but they have done better at World Cup than we have. And two Welsh teams in the Premiership but their own league is alive although small, and their national side in terms of results have been better than ours although very lucky i might add. :rolleyes:

Btw little St Johnstone in the are doing well in the Europa League qualifiers the knocked out Rosenborg and are currently ahead of Minsk 1-0.

Bottom line yep, not enough competition for the big two.

They knocked out Rosenborg ? Wow, thats not bad ! :tup:

Btw - 35 degrees C at the moment and only 1 Irn Bru left at home. I'm in desperate need of replenishment. :confused:
I have to visit our British Store next week to buy me some new cans or bottles.
Its all your fault, you got me hooked on Irn Bru ! ;):D

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
They knocked out Rosenborg ? Wow, thats not bad ! :tup:

Btw - 35 degrees C at the moment and only 1 Irn Bru left at home. I'm in desperate need of replenishment. :confused:
I have to visit our British Store next week to buy me some new cans or bottles.
Its all your fault, you got me hooked on Irn Bru ! ;):D

Its a sunny breezy 18C here, recently finished a 2 litre bottle. Taken cold from the fridge with ice cubes in a large glass it does not last long. :) Ive been guilty of much worse. ;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Edit:

Nando can i have a word please?

Sure Eva what is it?

Your a Footballer not an Opera Singer.

Pictures from Russian TV ? :eek: :D
Where did Chelsea play ?
On the bottom left that means "football live"
Always like to boast with my Russian language skills....:rolleyes::roflmao:
In fact not much left.... ;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its a sunny breezy 18C here, recently finished a 2 litre bottle. Taken cold from the fridge with ice cubes in a large glass it does not last long. :) Ive been guilty of much worse. ;)
Only 18 degrees. ? :eek:
Still 27 degrees outside although its a quarter to nine p.m.
They dont provide 2litre bottles at this little shop but I will get me some 0.5 litre bottles.
Did I mention that I quite like the sugar free version as well ?
I wonder why I never noticed Irn Bru before you recommended it to me.
When walking around in Edinburgh nearly every cafe, restaurant and store offered it. :eek:
And as I told you, I have travelled Scotland twice before visiting Edinburgh this year. :confused:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Pictures from Russian TV ? :eek: :D
Where did Chelsea play ?
On the bottom left that means "football live"
Always like to boast with my Russian language skills....:rolleyes::roflmao:
In fact not much left.... ;)

It must be i didnt notice that to be honest, your right think thats at Stamford Bridge from last years Euro League could well be a Russian team they played.

Does it.....you did Russian? :eek: Cool. :)

Only 18 degrees. ? :eek:
Still 27 degrees outside although its a quarter to nine p.m.
They dont provide 2litre bottles at this little shop but I will get me some 0.5 litre bottles.
Did I mention that I quite like the sugar free version as well ?
I wonder why I never noticed Irn Bru before you recommended it to me.
When walking around in Edinburgh nearly every cafe, restaurant and store offered it. :eek:
And as I told you, I have travelled Scotland twice before visiting Edinburgh this year. :confused:

Its been alot hotter than that. I live near the coast so it does not get unbearable that often.
Ahh i nearly always get the 2 litre ones, the sugar free ones are not for me spoils the taste i like the normal version better. :)

Edit 23:16 and its 15C so no huge plunge once it gets dark.

Its everywhere here as you know, it barley needs advertising. :D

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It must be i didnt notice that to be honest, your right think thats at Stamford Bridge from last years Euro League could well be a Russian team they played.

Does it.....you did Russian? :eek: Cool. :)

Its been alot hotter than that. I live near the coast so it does not get unbearable that often.
Ahh i nearly always get the 2 litre ones, the sugar free ones are not for me spoils the taste i like the normal version better. :)

Edit 23:16 and its 15C so no huge plunge once it gets dark.

Its everywhere here as you know, it barley needs advertising. :D

Da, I tried my very best but Russian grammar is a torture. :rolleyes::D
I dont use it anymore but reading still works quite good.
If you have learned the Cyrillic alphabet once you cant forget it anymore.

Though Hamburg is only 100 kms away from the North-Sea and 80 kms from the Baltic Sea its really hot these days.
But hey, its summer - quite like it. Only downside is that I have to work instead enjoying a summer day at home or at the sea. :rolleyes:

Today and tomorrow is the first round of our DFB Cup, lets see if we are kicked out of the competition in the first round as usual..... :confused:;)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Da, I tried my very best but Russian grammar is a torture. :rolleyes::D
I dont use it anymore but reading still works quite good.
If you have learned the Cyrillic alphabet once you cant forget it anymore.

Though Hamburg is only 100 kms away from the North-Sea and 80 kms from the Baltic Sea its really hot these days.
But hey, its summer - quite like it. Only downside is that I have to work instead enjoying a summer day at home or at the sea. :rolleyes:

Today and tomorrow is the first round of our DFB Cup, lets see if we are kicked out of the competition in the first round as usual..... :confused:;)

Thats what i was told a relative had to do Russian in University, really tough language. Cyrillic that rings a bell. :tup:

We get everything thats nasty from the North Atlantic first, sometimes i wish i lived inland a bit. :rolleyes:

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. ;)

Members online

Latest posts