Fußball-Bundesliga

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Klaas Jan Huntelaar out for the rest of the season with a knee injury. What a devastating blow to Schalke. I think you can count them out of the Champions League now as well.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I'm watching a replay of the Schalke/Dortmund match. In the 72nd minute Lewandoski kicks a hard shot toward goal that ends up hitting his teammate, Goetze, right in the family jewels. The announcer was funny; "I'm sure that that's ..uh...made the bells ring.....Unless he's a Ninjer and can retract them, he's in a lot of pain." :roflmao:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now I'm singing, "Auswaertssieg, Auswaertssieg " :D
Puh, not our best game this season but we grabbed three points and thats what counts !

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
AAAAAAHHHHHH! I have to go to physical therapy during the Bayern/Arsenal match! :eek::mad::poop: I guess I'll record it and I won't get on the internet until after I've watched it. :cautious:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
How embarrassing. We lose to an English team. Oh well, at least we advance.

Kinda predictable in terms of score, there was always chances of a comeback. You did just enough in the first leg. Just.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Kinda predictable in terms of score, there was always chances of a comeback. You did just enough in the first leg. Just.

But Arsenal is not what I would consider the cream of the crop in England. Jupp is right to be angry. He say Bayern came away from that game with a black eye.

Maybe Ribery and Schweini are more important to that team than some would think. Martinez was basically non-existent in the game.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
But Arsenal is not what I would consider the cream of the crop in England. Jupp is right to be angry. He say Hayden came away from that game with a black eye.

Maybe Ribery and Schweini are more important to that team than some would think. Martinez was basically non-existent in the game.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Arsenal are nowhere near the cream in the PL, in fact ive no idea what they are doing in the CL but that's another story. One team thinks its through takes its foot off the pedal and the other ups its game and nearly pulls off a result, happens alot.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just arrived in PHX yesterday, what a loveley weather, left Hamburg with minus 10 degress C, here in Phoenix we had 33 degrees Celcius, lots of sun. :tup:
Unfortunately cant watch the Hamburg game, the Sky App on my ipad is blocked outside of
Germany :mad:
Just found a FourFourTwo at Barnes & Noble with the Dortmund story on the cover. I wonder if there are many soccer fans here in the US who even know Borussia Dortmund ? :confused:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Here in the PHX area, especially Scottsdale, everybody seems to be crazy about Baseball spring training. Many Giants fans around here, hotels booked out and hotel rates are overpriced :rolleyes:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Just arrived in PHX yesterday, what a loveley weather, left Hamburg with minus 10 degress C, here in Phoenix we had 33 degrees Celcius, lots of sun. :tup:
Unfortunately cant watch the Hamburg game, the Sky App on my ipad is blocked outside of
Germany :mad:
Just found a FourFourTwo at Barnes & Noble with the Dortmund story on the cover. I wonder if there are many soccer fans here in the US who even know Borussia Dortmund ? :confused:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Here in the PHX area, especially Scottsdale, everybody seems to be crazy about Baseball spring training. Many Giants fans around here, hotels booked out and hotel rates are overpriced :rolleyes:

Ouch cold! worth the effort if its that warm over there!;)
I nearly bought that Four Four Two myself but Klopp's smug grin put me off. I think that's last months edition, (we are one month ahead here.) There must be a few SAUKKER fans over there.:)
What Giants would that be the SF or the NY version? im guessing the first one.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ouch cold! worth the effort if its that warm over there!;)
I nearly bought that Four Four Two myself but Klopp's smug grin put me off. I think that's last months edition, (we are one month ahead here.) There must be a few SAUKKER fans over there.:)
What Giants would that be the SF or the NY version? im guessing the first one.
Yeah, I agree - I cant stand to see his face anymore as well :rolleyes:
Has been an old edition, thats right but
Yepp, the Baseball Giants, everywhere because of the spring training....thats huge here.:eek:
http://www.cactusleague.com/
Btw - I should keep this BA avatar until the end of my life, they upgraded me and my wife to First Class from LHR to PHX, wow. A once in a liftime experience :eek::)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree - I cant stand to see his face anymore as well :rolleyes:
Has been an old edition, thats right but
Yepp, the Baseball Giants, everywhere because of the spring training....thats huge here.:eek:
http://www.cactusleague.com/
Btw - I should keep this BA avatar until the end of my life, they upgraded me and my wife to First Class from LHR to PHX, wow. A once in a liftime experience :eek::)

When you mentioned Pheonix i figured it was the SF baseball variety, just in terms of geography. A bit closer.
BA doing something nice? thats a first! although i must admit you pay alot more for better service with them im told.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
When you mentioned Pheonix i figured it was the SF baseball variety, just in terms of geography. A bit closer.
BA doing something nice? thats a first! although i must admit you pay alot more for better service with them im told.
They are not that bad and they are even better than Lufthansa. And they have the best Loyality programm that allows us to upgrade our booking without additional costs.
Usually we book World Traveller Plus because of the extra legroom (my wife suffered a Thrombosis 3 years ago after she tore here ligaments). We always have the opportunity to use miles/avios points for an upgrade to Business.
And this time we got an additional upgrade to First because they completely overbooked the flight. Im pretty sure we werent the only lucky ones there in First ;)
Paying Premium Eco, getting First sounds like a good deal for us. :D

Hamburg 0:1 at halftime, same old story :rolleyes:
Let's see what they got for breakfast at the hotel......

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
They are not that bad and they are even better than Lufthansa. And they have the best Loyality programm that allows us to upgrade our booking without additional costs.
Usually we book World Traveller Plus because of the extra legroom (my wife suffered a Thrombosis 3 years ago after she tore here ligaments). We always have the opportunity to use miles/avios points for an upgrade to Business.
And this time we got an additional upgrade to First because they completely overbooked the flight. Im pretty sure we werent the only lucky ones there in First ;)
Paying Premium Eco, getting First sounds like a good deal for us. :D

Hamburg 0:1 at halftime, same old story :rolleyes:
Let's see what they got for breakfast at the hotel......

Are they? oh well there you go. They have had a bit of bad press from time to time in terms of competition with smaller airlines, i must admit thats good of them to do that for you. There is always a risk for people with that condition on long fights, fair play to them on this occasion.:tup:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I had a group of teenagers with me (about 15 of them) and one other adult chaperone flying Lufthansa out of Berlin about 15 years ago. They wanted to split us all up because they overbooked other people on the flight. At first I was polite and said I was responsible for these teens and couldn't be split up for insurance liability reasons. The Lufthansa rep wouldn't budge. Finally I resorted to "the ugly Angry American" routine and she put us all back on our original flight and gave us a couple of us first class seats. How could Lufthansa think of separating a bunch of kids from their chaperones?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts