Fußball-Bundesliga

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Illertissen is really pushing Werder Bremen. Illertissen is in the same League as Bamberg (4.Regionalliga Bayern).

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Also from the 4.Regionalliga Bayern... The Würzburger Kickers are tied with Fortuna Düsseldorf at the moment.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Also from the 4.Regionalliga Bayern... The Würzburger Kickers are tied with Fortuna Düsseldorf at the moment.

That one is kind of a surprise to me. The Bayern game still doesn't have a number of the starters playing, but they are trickling on to the team little by little.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting game so far, 2-2 at the moment. I wonder if you guys over there can watch the games ? Did you find a stream ?
Delighted about the 4-0 lead of Arminia Bielefeld against Sandhausen, looks like another 2.Bundesliga team will be kicked out.:D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
That one is kind of a surprise to me. The Bayern game still doesn't have a number of the starters playing, but they are trickling on to the team little by little.

Besides Robben, which Bayern starters didn't start?

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Interesting game so far, 2-2 at the moment. I wonder if you guys over there can watch the games ? Did you find a stream ?
Delighted about the 4-0 lead of Arminia Bielefeld against Sandhausen, looks like another 2.Bundesliga team will be kicked out.:D

I'm streaming.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score

Not surprising that Christopher Bieber has the 2 goals for Wurzburg. He already has 10 goals in 7 games in the 4.Regionalliga Bayern.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Hmmm....let me think about it Bill.........hmmm.....yes ! :p
But I know that I'm walking on thin ice as my team is well known for losing against lower tier teams too ! I wouldnt bet my house on a HSV win tomorrow at Cottbus :rolleyes::D

But Nessie, your team are a lower tier team anyway....lol

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Man U is going to pay over a hundred million for Di Maria?? Wow. I don't think any Bundesliga club could come close to that, even FCB.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man U is going to pay over a hundred million for Di Maria?? Wow. I don't think any Bundesliga club could come close to that, even FCB.
Fully agree Croak, that amount of money for a player like Di Maria is nothing but crazy and I dont see any German team paying amounts like this in the near future.
But I wont say its completely impossible because Bayern already paid 40m for Martinez and its just a matter of time when Bayern will pay 50 or 60m for a player they want, especially as long as Pep is their manager.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Reports are that Schweini will be out about 6 weeks. Looks like Pep will have to dip into the transfer market. But truth be told, I kind of like the idea of Bayern not being able to wrap up everything 7 weeks before the end of the season. I know that doesn't sound like a die hard fan, but the games are much more interesting and exciting when one team isn't so dominant.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Oh great. Now we get to gag on Plastik II. Screw you Hoppenheim.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
BVB making a stand against RedBull.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Translates... Whether Professional or U-16, no cooperation with RedBull.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Well, he had this injury since months, even during the World Cup where he got injections for pain relief.
There seem to be no time table when he will be back but I just read an interview today where he says he surely will return. We'll see.....

He probably shouldn't have been playing in the World Cup. But how can one pass up that opportunity? He's had a good run. It would be a shame for it to end this way, but at least he would bow out a world cup Champion. Karl Heinz insists that Schweini would be back, but to listen to the expert on that video, I'm not so sure.

Members online

Latest posts