Friendly advice for Sunday

Rom

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Packers fans I am a Dallas Cowboys fan and I just wanted to hop on here, for the first time posting in another teams forum, to give you some ... possibly franchise saving advice.

Someone give Rodgers the bird flu or something, or have him just taken forcibly on a cruise, because I am sorry, Dware is a very very nice guy, one of the best guy's you could ever meet, unless it is in the backfield in a football game. Ratliff is going to come through the middle of yall's line and may take Rodgers out for the season guys, I am not kidding at all and I am not trying to talk trash.

We will have absolutely no mercy on him, but you guys can Now by finding a way to get him outta there!

I know none of you will agree, I wouldn't if I was in your position I would always expect to win, honestly I think there is more chance of you guys winning than of Rodgers making it through this game.

You guys know the dude is ridiculously sore, he will already be so when he gets there Sunday.. Just don't wanna see something bad happen to you guy's future.

Oh and for those that doubt Romo for some reason, the fact is he is 13-1 in This month, and we are on one ridiculous Roll ya gotta give us that, I just think you guys met us at the worst time of the season.

Romo for 350 Austin for 120 and 1 Williams for 80 and 1 Witten for 60 rest mixed in

Our 3 backs will combine for over 175 on yall and probably 2 TDs

The worst part for yall )-= Dware with 3 sacks, Ratliff with 2, and Spencer with 1, Bradie James 1 sack, Jenkins 1 pick, Sensenbaugh with his Cast and all with 1 pick. Rodgers Will have broken ribs if he plays in this game, I don't want it to happen! I just know that it will.

That is my prediction but hey we will see.

Anyways I shall check on this, if it does not get deleted, and respond to anyone who would like to discuss it.

Good luck to you guys, hope to see a good game!

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I think you have very sound advice. Some fans claim Rodgers doesn't take enough risks. Hell, he is taking a risk every time he drops back to pass behind this line.

Anyway, I don't think there is any way the Packers win this game. Too many problems, no coaching, no discipline, no offensive line, etc...

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Packers fans I am a Dallas Cowboys fan and I just wanted to hop on here, for the first time posting in another teams forum, to give you some ... possibly franchise saving advice.

Someone give Rodgers the bird flu or something, or have him just taken forcibly on a cruise, because I am sorry, Dware is a very very nice guy, one of the best guy's you could ever meet, unless it is in the backfield in a football game. Ratliff is going to come through the middle of yall's line and may take Rodgers out for the season guys, I am not kidding at all and I am not trying to talk trash.

We will have absolutely no mercy on him, but you guys can Now by finding a way to get him outta there!

I know none of you will agree, I wouldn't if I was in your position I would always expect to win, honestly I think there is more chance of you guys winning than of Rodgers making it through this game.

You guys know the dude is ridiculously sore, he will already be so when he gets there Sunday.. Just don't wanna see something bad happen to you guy's future.

Oh and for those that doubt Romo for some reason, the fact is he is 13-1 in This month, and we are on one ridiculous Roll ya gotta give us that, I just think you guys met us at the worst time of the season.

Romo for 350 Austin for 120 and 1 Williams for 80 and 1 Witten for 60 rest mixed in

The worst part for yall )-= Dware with 3 sacks, Ratliff with 2, and Spencer with 1, Bradie James 1 sack, Jenkins 1 pick, Sensenbaugh with his Cast and all with 1 pick. Rodgers Will have broken ribs if he plays in this game, I don't want it to happen! I just know that it will.

Anyways I shall check on this, if it does not get deleted, and respond to anyone who would like to discuss it.

Where is the No.1 packer fan of all time in jrPacker to defend the pack to this smack? Anyway ROM Read this letter to yourself and instead of Rodgers name put Romo in there. Instead of Dware put in the name of Allen,Ratliff change that to Williams(Kevin or Pat,pick your poisen). Take your three backs and Change that to "All-Day". Austin,williams and Witten you can change that to Rice,Berrian,Shiancoe and Harvin. So Bring on the Pokes and can you type that up on put that on the cowboys forum for me and sign it SKOL guy? thanks much appreciated.Hugs and Kisses from Vikings country. Skol Vikings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Call me the ever present optimist, but while I won't dispute anything said in this thread, I can say that I believe last weeks loss could serve as a wake up call. This game could be a lot better than we think.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score

As much as I hate Dallas I think that Rodgers was going to be killed. Thanks for posting this so I didn't make a thread about it but it would be in his best interest to run the ball just about every snap with the solid o line Green Bay has, just so he can save himself for the rest of the season.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I hate Dallas I think that Rodgers was going to be killed. Thanks for posting this so I didn't make a thread about it but it would be in his best interest to run the ball just about every snap with the solid o line Green Bay has, just so he can save himself for the rest of the season.
Wow, Man-up packer Fans. Your 4-4 and 9-7 or 10-6 could get you in this year. look at the giants loseing 4 in a row so really i think 9-7 might get you slot. At times A-rod looks all-world so maybe something starts clicking and you wheel off 3 or 4 in a row you would be sitting pretty good. I will be a packers fan on sunday as I hate the east! Its not like Tampa was a better team it was a fluke as I was watching it in my mind.

thetrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well the nfl is an enigma this year.teams that should win are losing and vise versa.so we will see.saints,vikings,cardinals and cowboys will be division champs.wild card?:dontknow:maybe falcons and another team.i just don't know who the nfc is really bad imo

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, Man-up packer Fans. Your 4-4 and 9-7 or 10-6 could get you in this year. look at the giants loseing 4 in a row so really i think 9-7 might get you slot. At times A-rod looks all-world so maybe something starts clicking and you wheel off 3 or 4 in a row you would be sitting pretty good. I will be a packers fan on sunday as I hate the east! Its not like Tampa was a better team it was a fluke as I was watching it in my mind.
Well, the NFL is a pretty wild thing (maybe that's why they call it wildcard? lol), but any hope right now is more wishfull thinking than anything. It's been 2 years since this team is very inconsistent... This year it was starting a padron... Win very easily against lesser teams, and get beat by better teams, regardles of the location. However, with the loss to Tampa, not even the win against lesser teams is secured anymore.

It's gonna take a major mentality overhaul, for this team to be a contender. And worse, it'll necessarily have to come from the players themselves...

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well the nfl is an enigma this year.teams that should win are losing and vise versa.so we will see.saints,vikings,cardinals and cowboys will be division champs.wild card?:dontknow:maybe falcons and another team.i just don't know who the nfc is really bad imo
Thats what I mean, I have seen some bad 8-8 vikings teams get in before. Maybe build some confidence for A-rod going forward and little help in the draft and acouple free-agents and your a solid team. Just a thought i guess as an outsider.:dontknow:

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's see - Dallas is currently favored by 2.5 points and they're on the road - oddsmakers aren't exactly putting a lot of faith in the Cowboys.

This is a Cowboys team that plays as a perennial inconsistency. They meltdown every year. The only difference this season is that they're minus a headache in Owens, but they've still got a bumpkin of a head coach. Has there ever been a more overrated coach in the history of the NFL???

I think Dallas is playing Green Bay at the wrong time and might be headed for a buzz-sawing. Dallas is probably second only to Green Bay over the past few years in terms of inconsistency. I'm looking forward to seeing Phillips and his goofy incredulous looks when something bad happens - what a Stosh.

I think covering Witten will be key. Woodson and Harris will shutdown the average Dallas receivers, but our linebackers usually struggle with premiere tight ends.

I'm leaning Green Bay at this point - will have to do some additional research.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tampa was supposed to be headed into a buzz saw as well and we all know how that turned out. Dallas played pretty decent and might be making a playoff run right now.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's see - Dallas is currently favored by 2.5 points and they're on the road - oddsmakers aren't exactly putting a lot of faith in the Cowboys.

This is a Cowboys team that plays as a perennial inconsistency. They meltdown every year. The only difference this season is that they're minus a headache in Owens, but they've still got a bumpkin of a head coach. Has there ever been a more overrated coach in the history of the NFL???

I think Dallas is playing Green Bay at the wrong time and might be headed for a buzz-sawing. Dallas is probably second only to Green Bay over the past few years in terms of inconsistency. I'm looking forward to seeing Phillips and his goofy incredulous looks when something bad happens - what a Stosh.

I think covering Witten will be key. Woodson and Harris will shutdown the average Dallas receivers, but our linebackers usually struggle with premiere tight ends.

I'm leaning Green Bay at this point - will have to do some additional research.
LOL please lets us know how your research turns out so we know how the game is going to turn out:happy0005:

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL please lets us know how your research turns out so we know how the game is going to turn out:happy0005:

No problem. I'm here to educate those that need it.

If anybody disagrees with my current analysis, I ask you keep in mind how the Dallas Cowboys have played over the last several seasons. Even under Parcells, they underachieved and played inconsistently. Every season is independent of the next, but when you have most of the same players and all the same coaches and same owner, you can begin to plot patterns on the graph.

Choose to hop aboard the Dallas bandwagon at your own peril.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No problem. I'm here to educate those that need it.

If anybody disagrees with my current analysis, I ask you keep in mind how the Dallas Cowboys have played over the last several seasons. Even under Parcells, they underachieved and played inconsistently. Every season is independent of the next, but when you have most of the same players and all the same coaches and same owner, you can begin to plot patterns on the graph.

Choose to hop aboard the Dallas bandwagon at your own peril.
Sorry we listen to your waffleing and analysis all the time and my knowlege is the same. So your saying the Cowboys lose? Keep in mind you had the Packers beating the Bucs sunday so your record on your advice has been suspect at best.So lay it out and put your prediction in ink so I can bet the Farm the exact opposite way

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry we listen to your waffleing and analysis all the time and my knowlege is the same. So your saying the Cowboys lose? Keep in mind you had the Packers beating the Bucs sunday so your record on your advice has been suspect at best.So lay it out and put your prediction in ink so I can bet the Farm the exact opposite way

I'm not saying Green Bay will win - YET. What I wrote is pretty simple: If you feel Dallas is a powerhouse, you might be disappointed at the end of the season.

Is it possible Phillips has finally "turned the corner" and become a tier-1 coach? Absolutely. Is it probable? Not whatsoever.

The only history we have to go on for this game is 2007 when Rodgers took over for Favre and carved-up the same Dallas defense, minus Chris Canty. Both teams are highly inconsistent, so I think it is perfectly reasonable that Dallas is due for a bad game - if for no other reason than their own history over the past few years - same players for the most part and same coaches.

I'll make my final call before Sunday. I'm here to help the blind see.:)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If anybody disagrees with my current analysis, I ask you keep in mind how the Green Bay Packers have played over the last several seasons. They underachieved and played inconsistently. Every season is independent of the next, but when you have most of the same players and all the same coaches and same owner, you can begin to plot patterns on the graph.

Choose to hop aboard the Green Bay bandwagon at your own peril.

;):jester:

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If anybody disagrees with my current analysis, I ask you keep in mind how the Green Bay Packers have played over the last several seasons. They underachieved and played inconsistently. Every season is independent of the next, but when you have most of the same players and all the same coaches and same owner, you can begin to plot patterns on the graph.

Choose to hop aboard the Green Bay bandwagon at your own peril.

;):jester:
Nice!:happy0005::jester:

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hauschild, the Packers played the Cowboys last year too and lost 27-16. So, it's not like people in here are pessimistic for absolutely no reason besides losing to a bad team last week.

OP
OP
R

Rom

Cheesehead
Reaction score
uh?

Where is the No.1 packer fan of all time in jrPacker to defend the pack to this smack? Anyway ROM Read this letter to yourself and instead of Rodgers name put Romo in there. Instead of Dware put in the name of Allen,Ratliff change that to Williams(Kevin or Pat,pick your poisen). Take your three backs and Change that to "All-Day". Austin,williams and Witten you can change that to Rice,Berrian,Shiancoe and Harvin. So Bring on the Pokes and can you type that up on put that on the cowboys forum for me and sign it SKOL guy? thanks much appreciated.Hugs and Kisses from Vikings country. Skol Vikings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was not talking smack, but lets see you actually come back here after the game when my prediction comes true to back up your talk buddy.

You talk very big, but the fact is we are #1 in our division, facts are we have one of the top offenses in the league.. Our defense has allowed very very few touchdowns in the last 4 games. We have only lost our two losses by a combined 9 points.

I do not see how you can compare the two in that way, but if you want to alright.

I just came on here to give yall some advice, and I do realize it is not even up to yall if Rodgers plays, but I really think it is going to suck for the Pack on sunday and I Do indeed feel bad for em cause they looked much better than they are playing now earlier this year.

styme33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It doesn't matter for me, for the first time in 37 years, I am not watching my beloved pack anymore until McCarthy and Thompson are fired, and the new head office actually hires an 0-line. This is the worst GB team I've seen in 20 years.

Techno

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sadly I am a packer fan, and I have to say he isn't just talking smack. I live in tx so we get to see all of the dallas games. they are brutal. these guys don't let up at all, and we are talking about a decimated O-line.

I don't know about injured, but he will be very sore, and it also may hurt him mentally.

I also will say that they have a nearly pefect O-line, and it will be like watching Favre tearing through us all over again.

Man i miss Favre.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It doesn't matter for me, for the first time in 37 years, I am not watching my beloved pack anymore until McCarthy and Thompson are fired, and the new head office actually hires an 0-line. This is the worst GB team I've seen in 20 years.
You are being sorely missed. Please come back and root for the Packers!!!!!!!! We need you!!!!!

Staff online

Members online