Friendly advice for Sunday

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was not talking smack, but lets see you actually come back here after the game when my prediction comes true to back up your talk buddy.

You talk very big, but the fact is we are #1 in our division, facts are we have one of the top offenses in the league.. Our defense has allowed very very few touchdowns in the last 4 games. We have only lost our two losses by a combined 9 points.

I do not see how you can compare the two in that way, but if you want to alright.

I just came on here to give yall some advice, and I do realize it is not even up to yall if Rodgers plays, but I really think it is going to suck for the Pack on sunday and I Do indeed feel bad for em cause they looked much better than they are playing now earlier this year.
What? I am a Viking fan so you can have your way with the pack all you want. I'll will take my team against yours anyday of the week. Sounds to me that you came on here to kick the pack when they are down so I say right back at ya tex

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It doesn't matter for me, for the first time in 37 years, I am not watching my beloved pack anymore until McCarthy and Thompson are fired, and the new head office actually hires an 0-line. This is the worst GB team I've seen in 20 years.
Wow guys you're 4-4 and are haveing a bad year but you got to stay with your team.

Members online

Latest posts