Forum Fantasy Football League

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's go everyone! Get more people on board. We need at least 2 more, 6 would be great! It's not going to be a cutthroat league. It's just for fun!

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gave up fantasy football about twenty years ago and haven't looked back. I'm sure that you will find some others.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gave up fantasy football about twenty years ago and haven't looked back. I'm sure that you will find some others.
I quit a few years back myself. But, it's time to do it again. I'm actually looking forward to it to be honest.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OP
OP
Pkrjones

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I tried giving it up after the NFCCG against Seattle... I was SO mad about NFL in general. But I couldn't, it drew me back in. I like it because it keeps me informed and engaged with all of the games instead of just GB. Come on back, El Guapo. ;)

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad you changed it to a live draft but either way would have been ok. Just something about live drafts make it better for me lol! You control your own fate. Love the idea. Should be fun. I’m taking Jordan Love in the 1st round lolol

OP
OP
Pkrjones

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad you changed it to a live draft but either way would have been ok. Just something about live drafts make it better for me lol! You control your own fate. Love the idea. Should be fun. I’m taking Jordan Love in the 1st round
Yahoo defaults to Live Draft with Auto not a selectable option. I believe if anyone wants to play along they can, with all others auto-picking.

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yahoo defaults to Live Draft with Auto not a selectable option. I believe if anyone wants to play along they can, with all others auto-picking.
I told myself I’d behave this year but I’ll probably wind up doing 3 leagues.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're right about how the draft works, if I recall. You can override the auto draft if you choose. Anyhow, that's how it was back several years ago when I last enjoyed a league. That's override individually, if you choose to do your own drafting.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did a mock draft through the site. I thought I did pretty good. When they evaluated it they suggested I should watch soccer and take up knitting. I guess that means I'll be letting the computer make all my decisions for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts