Return Of The Pack Fantasy League (NFL.com League)

League draft type should be

• Live online NFL.com draft client - 90 seconds per pick

• Offline: make your picks here in this thread, 12 hours per pick

Results are only viewable after voting.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking to start a league for anyone who's interested in joining. Doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles and is pretty simple if you're new to fantasy football. You can join it by going here:

http://returnthepack2016.league.fantasy.nfl.com

Password is ROTP54

Looking for about 7 more owners to join, making for a total of 8 teams.

Draft is flexible and can get set for any time once enough owners join. As per the poll, I'd just like to know whether people prefer the slower offline draft, or want to do the regular live online draft through the NFL.com draft client.

Dieseljunkie12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just joined, does not matter for as far as draft style. my only opinion would be a vote on date and time for draft, i only say that because i will in atlantic city at my bachelor party that weekend

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
just joined, does not matter for as far as draft style. my only opinion would be a vote on date and time for draft, i only say that because i will in atlantic city at my bachelor party that weekend
There's football to be played. :mad:
Get drunk on your own time.:confused:
That would mean your wedding is most likely during the season. What type of fan allows that? :laugh:

Dieseljunkie12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actual wedding day is 9/17 so hopefully my hangover should be subsided by the sunday night game against the vikes. And of course i was able to pull off dragging her and the family to green bay week 5 against the giants. I think i did fairly well in planning if I don't mind saying :p:p

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Let me guess, she and family are Giants fans and as a newlywed you were able to get her blessing to take her to a road Giants game. At least she is not objecting to a football game. Looks like your in season Sunday afternoons are safe from "honey let's go ..."

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yup, currently we got 4 on board to go, but still need 4 more. And yes we can have a vote on a draft date, I'm open to doing it any day, so ... yeah it can be done any time we're ready.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All right still got a few to go to join. Thinking though that we're probably gonna have to do the regular online draft picking. We could still do offline, but we'd have to shorten the clock down significantly from 12 hours to something more like 6 or 3, because from my experience doing offline drafts of a 12-hour clock, it could take weeks or even a month to do and we don't have that kind of time left.

So ... probably at this point it's better just to do a live online draft.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok guys we're all set for managers, I currently have the draft set for Saturday at 9 PM CT, but is there a better time anyone would prefer? I'm open to rescheduling it for any time, but if I don't hear from anybody it'll stay at that time.

Update: Looks like one guy won't be able to be here on the 13th, so I am working on a reschedule time, but I'd like to hear from people if there's a better time either before or after the 13th.

Last edited:

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts