PFFFL: Retribution (PFFFL VI)

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Sorry was not paying attention to this. What does this entail? Whose team would I be taking over?
You are taking over a team that has been pretty much abandoned. In a dynasty league you keep your players forever unless you trade or cut them. We do a rookie draft every May/June on the forum where we draft from the current class of NFL rookies. It is a lot of fun.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are taking over a team that has been pretty much abandoned. In a dynasty league you keep your players forever unless you trade or cut them. We do a rookie draft every May/June on the forum where we draft from the current class of NFL rookies. It is a lot of fun.

I'm already playing 3 drafts in fantasy, one more....why not? If it's already abandones, I suppose I couldn't do it any more harm.

Count me in. I'll try to pick up the ropes as we go...

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I'm already playing 3 drafts in fantasy, one more....why not? If it's already abandones, I suppose I couldn't do it any more harm.

Count me in. I'll try to pick up the ropes as we go...
Okay, it is a dynasty league so you remain the owner of it until you hand the reigns to someone else.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Russell Wilson injured and will not be 100% for next game. No wonder I'm getting flattened. Every week, I lose a top pick.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Russell Wilson injured and will not be 100% for next game. No wonder I'm getting flattened. Every week, I lose a top pick.
They said he "may" play next week but he'll be mobile for the most part. They (imo)can't feel good bout sticking him in the lineup. NYJs D will eat him up

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How are you all feeling about your teams so far?

Mine's a car crash waiting to happen. 2 of my Top 6 picks are out for the season and the 3rd is supposedly hobbling on one leg. Cooper and Latavius Murray are underperforming and I'm solely reliant on AJ Green for points.

Edit: Just realized Veeren is out for the season too. FML. :cry:

Edit again: Have not idea why I have CJ Spiller still in my team too. He's a cut and currently FA only employed in my Fantasy team. :mad::cry:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Mine's a car crash waiting to happen. 2 of my Top 6 picks are out for the season and the 3rd is supposedly hobbling on one leg. Cooper and Latavius Murray are underperforming and I'm solely reliant on AJ Green for points.

Edit again: Have not idea why I have CJ Spiller still in my team too. He's a cut and currently FA only employed in my Fantasy team. :mad::cry:
Autodraft is your best friend. :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score

I am still surprised you haven't made cuts or trades in the dynasty league too.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm in 4 leagues this yr. actually first in one of them. 7-2

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
A few years ago I was in 48. Kept up w/about 40 per week. Each yr I did less & less. 4-5 a yr is a good rd number

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts