Former Jet Joe McKnight Headed to Green Bay?

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Joe McKnight just tweeted he is flying to Green Bay. I think this could be an excellent addition if we sign him. He is one of the top punt and kickoff returners over the past three years and could offer a chance of pace back.

If we sign him, I'm guessing James Starks is cut.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he could help the Pack. Change of pace back we lost when Harris went to IR. I know some Jets fans who think it was a mistake releasing him. He's definitely worth a look.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh man, I can't even tell you how pumped I'd be to have McKnight returning our punts.
Hell yes. I like it and he can run outside which apparently no one on the roster can effectively do.

He is more of a kickoff returner though. I'm sure he would do both in GB.

Einstein McFly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With his concussion issues, I doubt he'd be able to do what Ross does on other special teams units (blocker for punter, making tackles etc). Also, Ross is a decent down field blocker and will see the field on offense more than McKnight. I can see if they get one guy to do two things and can get rid of both Ross and Starks. But yeah, it's weird. Picking up an old vet past his prime doesn't seem like a very TT thing to do.

Members online

Latest posts